- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Gulf Front
- Discover our newest properties!
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/04/2018 - 12/30/2018Bookable Dates: 01/05/2018 - 12/28/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Big Spring Vacation Savings!
- Promo Code: FLIPFLOPS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 02/28/2018 - 05/16/2018Bookable Dates: 02/07/2018 - 03/30/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Last Minute Offer
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 02/28/2018 - 03/30/2018Bookable Dates: 02/28/2018 - 03/22/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal - Free) / Free Wi-Fi.
Step into comfort and relaxation at The Palms 305, perfectly named "Beach Therapy," directly facing the Gulf of Mexico. This beautiful two-bedroom, two-bath condominium is the ideal accommodation for your next getaway to the beach. With a king-sized bed in the master bedroom and a queen-sized bed in the guest bedroom, Beach Therapy sleeps up to six guests comfortably. You will feel right at home with the lovely décor, spacious layout and welcoming ambience throughout. The master bedroom features a 32-inch flat-screen television and leads into the master bathroom, boasting a shower/tub combination and spacious double vanities. The master bedroom also has private access to the balcony, providing true therapy with unparalleled views of the sugar-white sands and peaceful sounds of the waves. The guest bedroom also has a 32-inch flat-screen television. The guest bathroom includes a tiled shower and a single vanity. The fully-equipped kitchen has every amenity needed to create a picture-perfect vacation, including a blender, coffeemaker, toaster, and an ice maker. The living room has a 35-inch television along with a queen-sized sleeper sofa. To add to the "at home" feel of Beach Therapy, there is a separate utility room with a washer and dryer combination. Make Beach Therapy your next vacation destination, and it will easily become your go-to accommodation along the beautiful Northwest Florida beaches.
The Palms Condominium is located on Okaloosa Island, directly on the beach with a short stroll down the boardwalk to the most sought-after crystal-clear waters the Gulf coast has to offer. Enjoy the on-site amenities including an outdoor gated pool and sun deck area. Soak up the sun on the beach with two complimentary beach chairs and one umbrella, included with each reservation, from March through October.
Okaloosa Island has every amenity imaginable to create the dream vacation you've been yearning for - from watersports, to hiking trails, to an array of local dining options. Just 1.9 miles from The Palms is the Okaloosa Island Boardwalk and pier, perfect for a family fishing day or simply exploring the area. The Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park is located at the boardwalk as well. Enjoy other area attractions such as Wild Willy's Adventure Zone and Escape Zone 60, or simply venture over to the Emerald Coast Convention Center, the venue for an array of local events throughout the year.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Casual Dining
- Coffee House
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- National Park
- Nature Preserve
- Nature Trails
- State Park
- Tiki Bar/Grill
- Urgent Care
- Water Park
- Check-in Office Name:
- Okaloosa Island Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 1333 Highway 98
- Fort Walton Beach
- Florida, 32548
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-986-7600
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-986-7600
- Maintenance Phone: 850-986-7600
- After Hours Phone: 877-496-8062
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.