- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Gulf Front
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Fee) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Pelican Isle 411 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
This Gulf Front Okaloosa Island condo allows you to see and hear the sounds of the surf morning, noon or night! Living room includes a 42” HDTV with Blu-Ray player for all of your entertainment needs. The master bedroom is carpeted, with a Serta King size bed and includes a 32” Flat Screen TV and DVD player. Views from this 5th-floor beachfront balcony will enchant you while the charming colorful decor creates a sense of home. The first floor is an assigned parking area which makes this unit on the 5th floor. This unit has hallway bunk beds with 19” Flat screen TVs and DVD players. In addition, this unit has a sleeper sofa, tile throughout 2 full bathrooms and a large dining room table accommodating up to six guests! This lovely rental is vacation ready with a fully equipped gulf front kitchen and stackable washer and dryer. This unit has a key-less entry pad, Free phone use to the United States and Canada, and Netflix capability. All units at Pelican Isle have a breathtaking view of the Gulf of Mexico. The resort includes a pool, spa, workout facilities, a barbecue grilling area, and boardwalk access to the beach. Free High-Speed Internet Access is available at Pelican Isle!Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Pelican Isle - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 866 Santa Rosa Blvd
- Fort Walton Beach
- Florida, 32548
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-812-3335
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-812-3335
- Maintenance Phone: 850-812-3335
- After Hours Phone: 877-457-5689
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 8:30AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.