- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- Partial Gulf View
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal-Free) / Free Wi-Fi.
Waterscape B505 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
This unit has a view of the Gulf of Mexico. Waterscape’s B505 is stylishly decorated with tropical blues, greens, and browns and has many amenities to offer. The open floor plan of this two bedroom unit allows every room to lead onto a spacious patio with outdoor seating. The condominium’s kitchen is well appointed with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and beautifully tiled floors. All dishes, cooking utensils, and bake ware are provided to complete and serve meals. The dining area has a large glass top table with bistro style seating for six people. This beautiful unit offers a twin bunk area for extra accommodations. The open living room houses a queen sofa sleeper, flat screen TV, and DVD player. There is a half bath located off of the main living area near the bunk room. The master bedroom features a king bed, private bath with stand up shower and garden tub, flat screen TV, and DVD player. The second bedroom includes a queen bed, private bath with stand up shower and garden tub, flat screen TV, and DVD player, and there are new mattresses on the bunks and in both bedrooms. There is a stackable washer/dryer included in the unit for your convenience.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Waterscape - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 1110 Santa Rosa Boulevard
- Fort Walton Beach
- Florida, 32548
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-226-8700
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-226-8700
- Maintenance Phone: 850-226-8700
- After Hours Phone: 877-907-2545
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.