- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- Pool View
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal-Free) / Free Wi-Fi.
Waterscape B508 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
This two bedroom unit has a breathtaking coastline view of the Gulf of Mexico and the Tropical Gardens and Pools. Decorated with red and green and the occasional hints of black this unit radiate beach charm. This unit offers stylish furnishings and artwork. Unit B508 has an open floor plan that leads to a private spacious balcony with outdoor furniture. The condominium’s kitchen is well appointed with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and beautifully tiled floors. All dishes, cooking utensils, and bake ware are provided to complete and serve meals. The dining area has a large table with seating for six people. This unit offers a unique twin bunk area for extra accommodations. The open living room houses a queen sofa sleeper, 50”flat screen TV, and DVD player. There is a half bathroom located off of the main living area near the bunk room. The master bedroom features a king bed, bath with stand up shower and garden tub, flat screen TV, and DVD player. The second bedroom includes a queen size bed, bath with stand up shower and garden tub, flat screen TV, and DVD player. There is a stackable washer/ dryer included in the unit for your convenience.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Waterscape - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 1110 Santa Rosa Boulevard
- Fort Walton Beach
- Florida, 32548
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-226-8700
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-226-8700
- Maintenance Phone: 850-226-8700
- After Hours Phone: 877-907-2545
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.