- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
- Courtyard View
- A spacious luxury condominium spanning 2000+ square feet, The Pointe 3-bedroom Aqua allows you to come together with friends and family in an expansive open floor plan with kitchen, dining, and living room, while still providing tranquil personal space with each of the 3 bedrooms.Between poolside relaxing and beach dreaming, use the stainless steel kitchen to prepare small bites, full meals, or cocktails to enjoy around the kitchen island, curl up on the modern plush couch to indulge in the upcoming sporting event, or just kick back on one of the three patio’s with wood trellis accents.A special feature of the 3-bedroom Aqua is a private splash pool awaiting you on the patio. Being one of only two units that have their own private splash pool, this unit quickly becomes the central hangout spot, and envy, of your friends and family. It’s the perfect way to start and end your day.The master bedroom comes with an office nook if you are inclined to do some work while visiting The Pointe, and if you’d rather relax, this bedroom is equipped with a flat screen television, bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, and entrance onto its private balcony or patio.The bedroom off of the living room is discretely tucked away by closing off the sleek farm doors, and features a bathroom with separate bathtub and shower, dual sinks, and water closet.The final bedroom includes two king beds, flat screen television, office space, bathroom, and entry to its own private balcony or patio.Each 3-bedroom Aqua comes with washer and dryer, so you can feel productive while doing some poolside lounging. With only two Aqua units on the property, one of them is designed as a lockout, featuring a personal indoor foyer that greets you upon entering, with three separate entrances to the main living area with bedroom, the master bedroom, and the final third bedroom.Read More
The Pointe is a non-smoking resort - no smoking on property. This includes no smoking in units, on balconies, or in any common area. Smoking permitted off the property or in the parking lot as long as the guest is at least 50 feet away from the building.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials: To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set-up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- A clean room upon arrival is included with your stay. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood? Want to spend the day on a pontoon boat? Ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you covered! Check out these great deals and don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items from the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on the property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.