- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Pool View
- Designed for the modern thinker who appreciates comfort in style, the 2-bedroom pet-friendly condominium at The Pointe provides 1200+ square feet of space to relax in true luxury. Greeted with hardwood floors, chic yet beachy art, and sleek design, the 2-bedroom condominium leads you through an open floor plan where you, your guests, and your canine companion can enjoy your company in the living room, while preparing delicious food in the high-end stainless steel kitchen. Both the living room and kitchen provide the Emerald Coast sunshine with doors leading to the balcony or patio.The master bedroom comes with an office nook if you are inclined to do some work while visiting The Pointe, and if you’d rather relax, this bedroom is equipped with a flat screen television, bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, and private entrance onto the balcony or patio.Sliding barn doors take you from the living room into the second bedroom and further into the ensuite, with dual sinks and shower.Each 2-bedroom comes with washer and dryer, so you can feel productive while doing some poolside lounging.e while doing some poolside lounging.Please be aware that you will be charged a $125 non-refundable pet fee for each pet.Read More
Please be aware: Major balcony construction will begin at The Pointe November 1st, 2018 and will likely not be completed until February 2019. Be aware that there may be construction noise during your stay, which may include: hammering/pounding, jackhammers, saws, and other construction equipment.
The Pointe is a non-smoking resort - no smoking on property. This includes no smoking in units, on balconies, or in any common area. Smoking permitted off the property or in the parking lot as long as the guest is at least 50 feet away from the building.
Pet-friendly units are located in building 3 only. If you book a pet-friendly unit you will be charged a non-refundable pet fee for each pet.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials: To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set-up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- A clean room upon arrival is included with your stay. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood? Want to spend the day on a pontoon boat? Ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you covered! Check out these great deals and don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items from the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on the property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.