- 0 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Baths
- Pool View
- A hotel-style room combining comfort and class is the perfect description for this 300 square feet unit. Equipped with a king size bed, a flat screen television on the opposing wall and desk area if you are inclined to do some work while visiting The Pointe. The main area is spacious and modern with its color palette and artwork.This hotel room includes an ensuite with dual sinks, shower, and water closet, as well as a private balcony or patio off of the bedroom. Whether you’re preparing for a night out in the beautiful ensuite, taking a quick nap in our cloud-like beds, or catching some end of day sun on the balcony or patio, this hotel room is comfort perfected.Read More
The Pointe is a non-smoking resort - no smoking on property. This includes no smoking in units, on balconies, or in any common area. Smoking permitted off the property or in the parking lot as long as the guest is at least 50 feet away from the building.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials: To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set-up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- A clean room upon arrival is included with your stay. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood? Want to spend the day on a pontoon boat? Ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you covered! Check out these great deals and don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items from the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on the property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.