- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 4 Baths
- Community View
Features: Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Free) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Villa Cayman Main House is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Villa Cayman Main House
98 Winston Lane / 4 bedrooms / 3.5 bathrooms / sleeps 12
Villa Cayman Cottage is a cheerful four-bedroom; three-and-a-half bathroom home located just a short stroll to Rosemary Beach and includes all the amenities of “The Pointe”. This professionally decorated home boasts an open floor plan with a contemporary, coastal design.
As you enter the home you’ll find a tastefully decorated living area with a large flat-screen television, gas fireplace and comfortable furniture, perfect for relaxing after a big meal with friends. Just across from the living area is an open kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a gas stovetop, and a large island with seating. Stunning blue and green tile work serves as a backsplash throughout the kitchen and ties in the sunny décor in the living area.
Moving to the second floor, you’ll find a balcony at the top of the landing, which is furnished with a table and comfortable seating for three and overlooks Winston Lane. Back inside are two guest bedrooms with queen beds and an additional bunk room. The spacious queen guest rooms are decorated with pops of color found in the artwork and pillows. Each of these bedrooms contains a flat-screen television and a private bathroom. Tucked away between the queen bedrooms is a small bunk room with two sets of bunk beds and flat-screen television. Children will love this area designed just for them and decorated in vivid shades of green and blue.
The large, master suite is located on the third floor of the home and contains a king bed, gas fireplace, and flat-screen television. The bedroom is tastefully decorated in bold colors and contains a large walk-in closet and a private bathroom with double vanity, walk-in shower, and a separate garden tub. Drink your morning cup of coffee with your loved one on the third-floor balcony, with private access from the master suite. The balcony contains a table and two chairs and offers rooftop views of Rosemary Beach.
If you’re looking to relax in style in a brand new property for a few days, Villa Cayman brings you just that! Modern conveniences such as USB outlets in every room, high-speed internet and Blu Ray players in the living room and master suite will keep your high-tech family satisfied. Beachy, laid-back décor will remind you that you’re on vacation and do not have a care in the world!
Villa St. Cayman Carriage House
98 Winston Lane / 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom / sleeps 4
Villa Cayman Carriage House is an ideal vacation setting for a couple, small family or a girlfriend getaway. The studio carriage house has a private fenced courtyard with a table and chairs and a grill – perfect for outdoor dining with loved ones.
Inside, you’ll find a small, efficiency-style kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen opens up to the living area, which is decorated in bright, cheerful colors and offers a comfortable couch that also doubles as a queen sleeper sofa. Relax in the living area while you watch television on the flat-screen or take in sunset views from the balcony. A small dining table just off the kitchen is perfect for casual dining with your family.
Just around the corner from the living area is a bedroom that is equipped with a queen bed and fantastic windows offering plenty of natural light. The carriage house bathroom is crisp and clean with a walk-in glass shower and beautiful tile work above the vanity
You’ll find it has all the amenities of your own home with the beach just a short stroll away!
**PROPERTY HAS ACCESS to amenities at THE POINTE to include an outdoor fireplace, hot tub, Caribbean style heated pool, yoga area, and fitness center! Seasonal shuttle to the beach and complimentary bicycles make this the ideal place to be! **
• 4 Complimentary Adult Bikes
• Spacious Courtyard with Private Pool (Heated in Cooler Months)
• Washer/Dryer on the Second Floor
• First Floor Living Space
• Balconies along the Front of the Property
• Bedding: 1 King | 2 Queens | 2 Bunks (4 Twins) | 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa
• High-Speed InternetRead More
Extra Sleeping Area
Villa Cayman is part of The Pointe. The home doesn’t allow weddings, but provides onsite accommodations for weddings held at The Pointe. The wedding will be held on The Rooftop Sanctuary or The Green at The Pointe.
Private Pool: Heating available for $250 + tax per week. The Pointe Community Pool: One pool and one Jacuzzi open from 8am until 10pm. Towels available on the pool deck. Pool is heated to a minimum of 78 degrees - Seasonally (March - October).
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.