- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 3 Baths
- Pool View
Features: Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Fee) / Private Pool / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Villa St. John Main House is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Welcome to Villa St. John, a cheerful four-bedroom, three-and-a-half-bathroom home located on Winston Lane, perfectly sandwiched in between Rosemary Beach and The Pointe Condominiums. With a king-sized bed in the master bedroom, a queen-sized bed in two of the guest bedrooms, a sleeper sofa in the living room, along with a separate bunk room with two sets of bunks, this home accommodates up to 12 guests comfortably. This beautiful villa boasts an open floor plan with a contemporary, coastal design along with a private pool. The front porch of this upscale, three-story home boasts beautifully-landscaped areas just outside the front door, to add to the welcoming ambiance and truly “at home” feel Villa St. John provides. Upon entering, you will find a tastefully-decorated living area with a large flat-screen television, a gas fireplace and comfortable furnishings, perfect as a common family gathering place. Just across from the living area is an open kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a gas stovetop and a large island with seating. Stunning blue and green tile work serves as a backsplash throughout the kitchen and ties into the sunny décor in the living area. Up the stairs to the second floor, you’ll find a balcony at the top of the landing, furnished with a table and comfortable seating for three, overlooking Winston Lane. Two guest bedrooms are located on the second floor, along with a separate bunk room, perfect for the children. The spacious guest rooms are decorated with pops of color and contain their own flat-screen television and private bathroom. The third floor features the large master suite, featuring its own gas fireplace and flat-screen television. The bedroom is tastefully-decorated in bold colors, with its own large walk-in closet and a private bathroom with double vanity, walk-in shower and separate garden tub. There is a third private balcony attached to the master suite, perfect for enjoying your morning coffee. Come relax in comfort and style, with modern conveniences such as USB outlets in every room, high-speed internet and Blu Ray players in the living room and master suite. Villa St. John can easily become your family’s next beach oasis and go-to vacation destination for years to come.
Villa St. John is located just a short bike ride to the most sought-after crystal-clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. The fenced-in backyard also includes a gas grill, perfect for a family cookout. There is also an outdoor shower, perfect to rinse off after those long beach days. Guests of Villa St. John also have full access to all amenities offered at The Pointe, including a large outdoor heated pool and hot tub, a fireplace area and pool cabanas. The Pointe also includes a fitness center boasting top-notch equipment, free DVD rentals, and free bicycle rentals throughout your stay. Step up onto the rooftop sanctuary, offering stunning views of the surrounding community and peaks of the Gulf waters. It’s truly a sight to see. Make sure to stop by the on-site restaurant, Big Bad Breakfast, for a phenomenal breakfast. Take advantage of a seasonal shuttle to the beach as well.
Villa St. John is located in Inlet Beach on Scenic Highway 30A. Inlet Beach is a lovely local beach community, offering local restaurants and shops. Venture over to nearby 30A beaches, including Rosemary Beach, Seacrest Beach and Alys Beach. Scenic Highway 30A is a 24-mile stretch, featuring an array of unique and popular restaurants and shops, an experience you will not want to miss. Come fall in love with the culture and scenery of the area when you stay at Villa St. John.
Master bedroom: King-sized bed
Guest bedroom 1: Queen-sized bed
Guest bedroom 2: Queen-sized bed
Bunk room: Bunk beds (2 sets)
Living room: Sleeper sofaRead More
Private Pool: heating available at $250 + tax per week. The Pointe Community Pool: One pool and one jacuzzi open from 8am until 10pm. Towels available on the pool deck. Pool seasonally heated to a min. of 78 degrees.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.