- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Baths
- Pool View
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Fee) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Fee) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
This unit is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Welcome to the Villa St. Thomas stunning and tastefully-decorated carriage house. This carriage house is ideal for a couple or a small family, as it is separate from the remainder of the villa. The carriage house accommodates up to four guests comfortably, with a queen-sized bed in the bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the living room. This lovely space features a small efficiency-style kitchen featuring granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances, along with a living area decorated in cheerful colors, including and flat-screen television. The bedroom boasts windows offering natural light to compliment the crisp, colorful décor. There is also a separate bathroom with a walk-in shower boasting beautiful tile work above the vanity. Come relax in comfort and style, with modern conveniences such as high-speed internet. The Villa St. Thomas carriage house can easily become your family’s next beach oasis and go-to vacation destination for years to come.
Villa St. Thomas is located just a short bike ride to the most sought-after crystal-clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Guests of Villa St. Barth also has full access to all amenities offered at The Pointe, including a large outdoor heated pool and hot tub, fireplace area and pool cabanas. The Pointe also includes a fitness center boasting top-notch equipment, free DVD rentals, and free bicycle rentals throughout your stay. Step up onto the rooftop sanctuary, offering stunning views of the surrounding community and peaks of the Gulf waters. It’s truly a sight to see. Make sure to stop by the on-site restaurant, Big Bad Breakfast, for a phenomenal breakfast.
Villa St. Thomas is located in Inlet Beach on Scenic Highway 30A. Inlet Beach is a lovely local beach community, offering local restaurants and shops. Venture over to nearby 30A beaches, including Rosemary Beach, Seacrest Beach and Alys Beach. Scenic Highway 30A is a 24-mile stretch, featuring an array of unique and popular restaurants and shops, an experience you will not want to miss. Come fall in love with the culture and scenery of the area when you stay at Villa St. Barth.
Bedroom: Queen-sized bed
Living room: Sleeper sofaRead More
Extra Sleeping Area
The Pointe Community Pool: One pool and one jacuzzi open from 8am until 10pm. Towels available on the pool deck. Pool seasonally heated to a min. of 78 degrees.
Private pool for the main house only.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.