- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Partial Wooded View
- Military Members Appreciation
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/31/2018Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 12/28/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- AAA & CAA 3 Diamond Discount
- Promo Code: AAA
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/28/2018 - 12/25/2018Bookable Dates: 06/29/2018 - 12/22/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Florida Resident Savings
- Promo Code: RESIDENT
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/28/2018 - 12/22/2018Bookable Dates: 06/29/2018 - 12/24/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
Providing plenty of comfort and about 1,400 square feet of room within which to spread out, the Aruba villa is a great place to call your home away from home while in Orlando. Boasting amazing architecture such as vaulted ceilings and spectacular views from a screened balcony, the Aruba is also perfect for vacationers who have children because there’s a crib and a highchair included in the villa. Plus, it has two full bathrooms — the master bath featuring dual sinks and a separate shower and a tub.
Sleeping space is certainly not short in the Aruba, with a king-sized bed in the master bedroom, two twin beds in the guest bedroom and a sofa in the living room that opens into a queen-sized bed to make sleeping six people comfortably an easy task. The Aruba also features a large and fully-equipped kitchen which has all major appliances and also includes crockery, cookware, utensils and glassware so families can enjoy meals together in the dining area.
Enjoy coffee, drinks and the views from one of your two screened balconies. Or, stretch out in the spacious living area and enjoy cable TV while washing clothes in the in-unit laundry room.Read More