- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
- Coastline View
- Last-Minute Offer
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 08/21/2019 - 10/31/2019Bookable Dates: 08/21/2019 - 10/24/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Define Your Weekend with a Two-Night Stay
- Promo Code: WEEKEND
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/26/2019 - 12/31/2019Bookable Dates: 09/24/2019 - 11/04/2019Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Sunny Winter Savings
- Promo Code: SUNSETS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2019 - 12/31/2019Bookable Dates: 09/09/2019 - 11/08/2019Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Fee) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Fee) / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Ariel Dunes II 1801 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Ariel Dunes II 1801 is a beautiful, upscale contemporary unit offering three bedrooms and three bathrooms, with a calming feel featuring both north and south private eighteenth floor balconies. With a king-sized bed in the master bedroom, a queen-sized bed in both guest bedrooms, along with a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room, Ariel Dunes II 1801 accommodates up to eight guests comfortably.
Upon entering, you will find both guest bedrooms on either side of the entrance, both with comfortable queen-sized beds, large flat-screen televisions, and DVD players. One guest bedroom offers a wonderful beach cottage feel, cozy queen bed, and designer bedding. The additional guest bedroom has a contemporary elegant décor, a lovely queen bed with designer bedding, and access to the north balcony. Both guest bathrooms offer a single vanity with a tub/shower combination. For your convenience, the full-size washer and dryer are tucked away into a hall closet, allowing you and your guests to pack lightly to leave plenty of space for souvenirs.
At the end of the hall is the fully-equipped kitchen, featuring upscale granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, cherry wood cabinets, and everything you need to cook a home-cooked meal. There is a formal dining table for six as well as four bar stools for casual dining at the bar. The living area has lovely high-end furniture, nicely tiled floors, and an area rug. Enjoy a family movie night with a large flat-screen television and DVD player, or listen to your favorite music before heading to the beach with the CD stereo system.
You will find the master bedroom to have a gorgeous king bed, designer bedding, and access to the private balcony. Enjoy your favorite movie or television show with the large flat-screen television and DVD player. The master bathroom features a garden tub, separate shower, and dual sinks, allowing you to truly relax and unwind after an action-packed day.
Step out onto the balcony to experience ultimate relaxation, while the sights and sounds of the waves wash your worries away. If you are an early riser, the balcony provides a picture-perfect setting to sip on your morning coffee while watching the sunrise. Kick your feet up and unwind in the evenings with your loved ones, as there is plenty of seating for the whole family. Ariel Dunes II 1801 in Miramar Beach can easily become your favorite vacation destination for years to come.
Ariel Dunes is in Seascape Resort, offering an array of on-site activities like golf, tennis, bike rentals, water sports, ropes course, arcade, swimming pools, and dining, providing guests ample opportunities to stay busy and adventurous when not relaxing and soaking up the sun. It also has the brand-new Seascape Towne Centre, which is a family entertainment destination for those seeking more amusement than relaxing on the beautiful white sand beaches. The Towne Centre features restaurants, a rope course, an arcade, and a Tiki Bar. In addition, there is live music and all kinds of events for everyone in your family. Over on the beach front, the award-winning Whale’s Tail Beach Bar & Grill provides another reason you’ll never want to leave the resort during your vacation.
Ariel Dunes is located in Miramar Beach, in fairly close proximity to Seaside and 30A. Enjoy the local events and festivals occurring in the area throughout the year or try some watersports and other outdoor activities. For more eclectic shopping experiences outside the resort area, Seascape Resort is located near Grande Boulevard, the Outlet Mall, and the Destin Commons. These locations feature an array of local shops, restaurants, and entertainment. There are also a lot of water activities to enjoy, such as parasailing, jet skiing, waterskiing, or kiteboarding. With all the fun activities and stunning sights in the area, you are sure to create lasting memories at Ariel Dunes II 1801.
Master bedroom: King-sized bed
Guest bedroom: Queen-sized bed
Guest bedroom: Queen-sized bed
Living room: Queen-sized sleeper sofaRead More
Building Maintenance Announcement:
Please be aware balcony work is scheduled for this unit 9/16/19-11/12/19 and balconies will be closed.. Balcony work involves scaffolding and painters on and around balcony.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials: To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items from the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on the property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.