- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Baths
- Coastline View
- Sunny Winter Savings
- Promo Code: SUNSETS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2019 - 02/28/2020Bookable Dates: 10/29/2019 - 02/17/2020Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Fee) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Fee) / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Ariel Dunes II 2206 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Ariel Dunes II 2206 is a stunning one-bedroom, a one-bath condo just a short stroll to the beach, boasting a breathtaking view of the Gulf of Mexico and the surrounding area from a private 22nd-floor balcony. With a queen-sized bed in the bedroom, a twin-sized bunk bed nestled in the hall area, along with a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living area, Ariel Dunes II 2206 accommodates up to six guests comfortably.
Upon entering, you will find the guest bedroom on your right, with a queen bed and designer bedding, as well as a large flat-screen television and DVD player. The bedroom leads to the bathroom, offering a single vanity with a tub/shower combination. There is a twin-sized bed nestled in the hall area with cozy bedding, ideal for children or additional guests to relax and unwind in their own space. Enjoy a stackable washer and dryer combination nestled in the hall area as well, allowing you and your guests to pack lightly to leave plenty of space for souvenirs.
The kitchen has beautiful granite counters and wood cabinetry which is fully stocked so that you may prepare full family meals with full-size appliances. There are also several bar stools for additional seating at the breakfast bar, ideal for a nice family meal. Step into the inviting living area, boasting matching furnishings and décor, along with a large flat-screen television and DVD player. Cozy up with your loved ones after a long day of soaking up the sun on the beach or exploring all that Miramar Beach has to offer.
Step out onto the balcony to experience ultimate relaxation, while the sights and sounds of the waves wash your worries away. If you are an early riser, the balcony provides a picture-perfect setting to sip on your morning coffee while watching the sunrise. Kick your feet up and unwind in the evenings with your loved ones, as there is plenty of seating for the whole family. Ariel Dunes II 2206 in Miramar Beach can easily become your favorite vacation destination for years to come.
Ariel Dunes is in Seascape Resort, offering an array of on-site activities like golf, tennis, bike rentals, water sports, ropes course, arcade, swimming pools, and dining, providing guests ample opportunities to stay busy and adventurous when not relaxing and soaking up the sun. It also has the brand-new Seascape Towne Centre, which is a family entertainment destination for those seeking more amusement than relaxing on the beautiful white sand beaches. The Towne Centre features restaurants, a rope course, an arcade, and a Tiki Bar. In addition, there is live music and all kinds of events for everyone in your family. Over on the beach front, the award-winning Whale’s Tail Beach Bar & Grill provides another reason you’ll never want to leave the resort during your vacation.
Ariel Dunes is located in Miramar Beach, in fairly close proximity to Seaside and 30A. Enjoy the local events and festivals occurring in the area throughout the year or try some watersports and other outdoor activities. For more eclectic shopping experiences outside the resort area, Seascape Resort is located near Grande Boulevard, the Outlet Mall, and the Destin Commons. These locations feature an array of local shops, restaurants, and entertainment. There are also a lot of water activities to enjoy, such as parasailing, jet skiing, waterskiing, or kiteboarding. With all the fun activities and stunning sights in the area, you are sure to create lasting memories at Ariel Dunes II 2206.
Bedroom: Queen-sized bed
Hall area: Twin-sized bunk bed
Living room: Queen-sized sleeper sofaRead More
Building Maintenance Announcement:
Please be aware balcony work is scheduled for this unit 11/13/19-1/13/20 and the balcony will be closed.. Balcony work involves scaffolding and painters on and around balcony.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials: To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items from the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on the property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.