- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Baths
- Partial Gulf View
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal-Fee) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal-Fee).
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Gulfview II 1-221 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
This cozy yet spacious unit is located in a perfect location- across the street from the beach, and close to dining and entertainment. Upon entering the second-floor condo, you’re greeted by a hall that leads to the bedroom and ensuite bathroom, and a set of twin bunks built into the wall, perfect for any kids in the party. The large bedroom has a queen-sized bed and the bath offers a tub/shower combination, along with a large vanity with ample storage. At the end of the entry hall, you’ll find the kitchen, along with the dining and living areas. The kitchen is galley-style and has everything you’ll need to prepare meals. The kitchen overlooks the rest of the living area, including a queen-sized sofa bed, and sliding glass doors to the balcony. The outdoor area offers seating and partial gulf views.
Gulfview II is a low-rise property featuring onsite laundry facilities, two outdoor pools, sundeck, beach access, and outside showers. Comfortable and affordable, Gulfview 1-221 is ideal for couples, small families or the business traveler. Destin and Miramar Beach attractions and dining are just minutes away, with the beach being even closer- right across scenic Highway 98.
Popular gulf front restaurants- namely Pompano Joes and The Crab Trap are nearby Gulfview II. Plenty of shopping is nearby as well- the closest being the countless souvenir shops-such as Alvin’s Island- dotted along the beach road. Where Scenic Highway 98 meets US-98 is the Silver Sands Outlets, with hundreds of retail storefronts, and a variety of restaurants. Grand Boulevard Town Center, located in Sandestin has a variety of boutiques, eateries, and entertainment options. Gulfview II 1-221 and all nearby attractions are awaiting you to make this cozy Emerald Coast property your next go-to vacation spot.
Note: Gulfview II does not have elevators.
Additional Sleeping Area: Twin Bunks (Hallway)
Additional Sleeping Area: Queen-sized sofa bed (Living Room)Read More
- Children's Arcade
- Coffee House
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Helicopter Rides
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Mini Golf
- Nature Preserve
- Nature Trails
- Road Biking
- State Park
- Tiki Bar/Grill
- Urgent Care
- Water Park
- Check-in Office Name:
- Leeward Key - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 2936 Scenic Gulf Drive
- Miramar Beach
- Florida, 32550
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-837-7488
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-837-7488
- Maintenance Phone: 850-837-7488
- After Hours Phone: 877-496-3033
- Office Hours: Seven days a week, 9:00AM - 5:00PM. Closed Sundays from October through February.
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
Gulfview II does not have an elevator.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.