- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Baths
- Gulf Front
- Last-Minute Offer
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/04/2018 - 08/19/2018Bookable Dates: 06/05/2018 - 08/17/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Military Savings!
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 10/29/2017 - 12/28/2018Bookable Dates: 11/02/2017 - 12/28/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal-Free) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal-Fee) / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
This unit is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
This wonderful, cozy, first floor beachfront condominium is the perfect place for a couple or small family that wants to be able to walk right out onto their patio overlooking the beautiful white sand and turquoise water of the Gulf of Mexico. This tastefully decorated unit has a lovely West Indies flair, nice hardwood & woven furnishings, beautiful tiled living and dining area with carpet in the bedroom. The kitchen is fully equipped with full size appliances and all of the amenities one would need for preparing favorite beach holiday meals. There is also a cozy dinette for two, and seating for three at the breakfast bar. The master bedroom has a lovely tropical décor, large king sized bed, beautiful dark wood furniture, and a flat screen TV. Both the spacious master bedroom and the living area have flat screen TVs and DVD players and have access to the patio. Make this fine unit your ultimate beach getaway!Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Crescent - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 50 Monaco Street
- Miramar Beach
- Florida, 32550
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-654-9111
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-654-9111
- Maintenance Phone: 850-654-9111
- After Hours Phone: 877-422-9330
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: * Press the phone icon on the keypad at the gate entry. After hours customer service agent will allow entry through gate.
* Pick up phone on front desk counter in lobby which automatically connects to after-hours customer service agent.
* Customer service agent will provide keyless entry code to unit.
* Arrival packet will be in the unit, unless reservation was made after 4:30 p.m. the same day
* Complete check-in at front desk the following morning.
* For assistance from 5 p.m. to 9 a.m. guest calls 1-877-422-9330
The laundry rooms are on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floor by the elevators on the east side (between unit numbers ending in 1 and 2). The cost is $1.75 to wash and $1.75 to dry. The washers and dryers are brand new and accept credit cards, debit cards, and coins.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.