- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
- Community View
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Fee) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Fee) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Marooned in Paradise is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
"Marooned in Paradise – with Private Pool! You will feel the comfort of this spacious house as you enter this beautiful 3 bedrooms 3 bath single story home with a private heated pool in Sierra Dunes in TOPS’L Beach and Tennis Resort. The pool can be heated First time on the rental market, this 2019 square foot home has 10-foot ceilings throughout with brand new mattresses and décor. This is the perfect family beach retreat with plenty of room for a large family or multiple families to spread out and relax. The home provides a king suite, a second bedroom with 2 double beds, a third bedroom with a fun tree house bunk bed featuring a twin bed at the top and double bed at the bottom. To complete the sleeping accommodations, there are two queen sleeper sofas in the living room area. Each of the three bedrooms has a private bath and television. The living room is equipped with a 60 inch TV with seating to accommodate a large crowd. A fully stocked kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, separate ice maker and lots of room to prepare your own meals. The dining table seats 8 with extra bar seats at the counter. It’s a SUPER short walk or complimentary tram ride to the beach. After the day at the beach, return back to your private pool, put something on the gas grill and RELAX for the rest of the day around the pool. The pool can be heated at an additional cost. With the rental of this home, you can also enjoy the resort's spectacular tennis courts, work out facilities, and many other amenities. This home is in a gated community and so convenient to the great shops and restaurants in the area. Once you stay at Marooned in Paradise you will want to make this your vacation home year after year.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Casual Dining
- Children's Arcade
- Coffee House
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Helicopter Rides
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Mini Golf
- National Park
- Nature Preserve
- Nature Trails
- Road Biking
- State Park
- Tiki Bar/Grill
- Urgent Care
- Check-in Office Name:
- TOPS'L - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 9011 Highway 98 West
- Miramar Beach
- Florida, 32550
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-267-9222
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-267-9222
- Maintenance Phone: 850-267-9222
- After Hours Phone: 866-976-2603
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 8:00AM - 7:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office front door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone. Guest will then enter property via the security gate. Security officer will assist with property parking pass.
No guests under the age of 25 regardless of marital status and/or military status. Please be aware there is a $50 per day fee to have the private pool heated.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.