- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Wooded View
- Define Your Weekend with a Two-Night Stay
- Promo Code: WEEKEND
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/26/2019 - 12/31/2019Bookable Dates: 09/24/2019 - 11/04/2019Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Fee) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Fee) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
TOPS'L Summit 307 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
This fabulous two bedroom condo in the Summit at TOPS'L has a gorgeous view of the pool, the nature preserve of Four Mile Village, as well as a partial view of the Gulf of Mexico. The casual Floridian decor has a very cozy feel. You will love sitting back to relax on the balcony in this wonderful unit. The kitchen has full-size appliances, and all the house wares needed for full meal preparations. The dining table comfortably seats six and there are two barstools for additional dining at the breakfast bar. The living room offers access to the third-floor balcony, a sofa with chaise, a nice flat screen TV, and DVD player. The master bedroom features a king bed, flat screen TV, access to the balcony and a full bath. There is a second full bathroom is in the hall with a single vanity and a shower/tub combo. The guest bedroom offers 2 full beds, one with a single bunk above and a flat-screen TV. Extra features of this fine condo include free Wi-Fi, local phone access, and a full-size washer and dryer. With this wonderful condo, you will also enjoy unlimited access to the fitness club, dining, tennis, multiple pools, as well as the fabulous Club Tiki. Make TOPS'L Summit 307 your next favorite getaway to the beach!Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Coffee House
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Helicopter Rides
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Mini Golf
- Nature Preserve
- Nature Trails
- Road Biking
- State Park
- Tiki Bar/Grill
- Urgent Care
- Check-in Office Name:
- TOPS'L - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 9011 Highway 98 West
- Miramar Beach
- Florida, 32550
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-267-9222
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-267-9222
- Maintenance Phone: 850-267-9222
- After Hours Phone: 866-976-2603
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 8:00AM - 7:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office front door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone. Guest will then enter property via the security gate. Security officer will assist with property parking pass.
No guests under the age of 25 regardless of marital status and/or military status.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.