- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Wooded View
- Define Your Weekend with a Two-Night Stay
- Promo Code: WEEKEND
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/06/2019 - 02/28/2020Bookable Dates: 11/06/2019 - 12/02/2019Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Fee) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Fee) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
TOPS'L Summit 912 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
TOPS’L Summit 912 is a newly-renovated and gorgeously-decorated two-bedroom, two-bath condo boasting breathtaking peaks of the Gulf of Mexico and Topsail Hill State Preserve. With a king-sized bed in the master bedroom, two twin-sized beds in the guest bedroom, as well as a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room, this inviting ninth-floor condo accommodates up to six guests comfortably. Whether you are vacationing with your family or close friends, or enjoying a nearby event, TOPS’L Summit 912 offers all accommodations you and your loved ones need to feel right at home.
Upon entering, you will find the guest bedroom on your right, offering two twin-sized beds, perfect for children. With pops of blue in both the décor and bedding, along with a large, mounted flat-screen television, you can truly experience the ultimate relaxing vacation. The guest bathroom is adjacent to the guest bedroom and boasts a single vanity surrounded by gorgeous granite countertops, along with a tub/shower combination.
To the left of the entrance, you will find the fully-equipped kitchen, adorned with granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances and a lovely tiled backsplash to complement the décor. Enjoy all utensils, appliances and cookware needed to create your favorite meals while on vacation. The kitchen opens into the dining area and living room, providing plenty of space for the whole family. The dining table seats up to six guests and there are three additional bar stools by the kitchen breakfast bar, ideal for a nice family meal and good conversation.
The updated lighting fixtures, décor and furniture throughout this unit creates a unique touch of elegance to make your vacation to Miramar Beach one for the books. Step into the inviting living room, complete with an oversized, mounted flat-screen television and DVD player. Cozy up with your loved ones for a movie night after a long day of soaking up the sun on the beach or exploring all that Miramar Beach and Destin have to offer.
The capacious master suite is truly a sight to see, with charming shades of blue, tan and white, creating a relaxing oasis from the moment you enter. Enjoy a large, mounted flat-screen television and DVD player as well. The master suite features its own en-suite master bathroom, boasting a double vanity with granite countertops along with a gorgeously-tiled walk-in shower with unique stone flooring. Watch the sun rise in the mornings and set in the evenings right from your bed, as there is a large window in the master bedroom looking straight out to the beautiful Gulf of Mexico and surrounding area. From the Master you can step out onto the large balcony off the living room to kick your feet up and relax with your loved ones while taking in the breathtaking views.
TOPS’L Summit is located in the award-winning tennis facility, TOPS’L Beach and Racquet Resort. It is located just steps away from the most sought-after white sandy beaches of the Gulf Coast. Enjoy the amenities at TOPS’L Racquet Club where you can enjoy the fitness center, pool, whirlpool and pro shop. The Racquet Club also has certified professional tennis instructors and programs, a racquetball court, an indoor-outdoor pool, a steam room and a sauna. Blue Dunes Grille (seasonal) and Club Tiki are the two on-site dining options, boasting seasonal menus that feature fresh, local ingredients. Take advantage of the free community tram, available to take you straight to the white sand beaches. Enjoy family-friendly activities in the summer months at the kid’s club or take advantage of hosting your next wedding or event at TOPS’L in the on-site meeting and event spaces.
TOPS’L Beach and Racquet Resort is located in Miramar Beach, in close proximity to the excitement and adventures of Grand Boulevard and Baytowne Wharf. Enjoy the local events and festivals occurring in the area throughout the year, venture over to the Topsail Hill Preserve State Park for hiking and nature trails, or simply explore the local cuisine. TOPS’L is located just over 11 miles from HarborWalk Village in Destin, featuring an array of local shops, restaurants and watersports activities. The area is also home to more than a dozen championship golf courses.
Master bedroom: King-sized bed
Guest bedroom: (2) Two Twin-sized beds
Living room: Queen-sized sleeper sofaRead More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- TOPS'L - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 9011 Highway 98 West
- Miramar Beach
- Florida, 32550
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-267-9222
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-267-9222
- Maintenance Phone: 850-267-9222
- After Hours Phone: 866-976-2603
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 8:00AM - 7:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office front door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone. Guest will then enter property via the security gate. Security officer will assist with property parking pass.
No guests under the age of 25 regardless of marital status and/or military status.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.