- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Partial Coastline View
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Fee) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Fee) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
TOPS'L Summit 1114 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
TOPS’L Summit 1114 is located on the top floor, West end of the Summit building with panoramic views of the Gulf, Coastline, Nature Preserve, pool and tennis courts. This Spanish-Mediterranean style resort creates an inviting, cozy and tropical feeling throughout, creating a truly “at home” feeling. This two-bedroom, two-bath condo accommodates up to six guests comfortably, with a king-sized bed in the master bedroom, two twin-sized beds in the guest bedroom and a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room. Unit 1114 features tile flooring extending from the foyer to the living area along with an in-unit stackable washer and dryer for added convenience. Upon entering, you will find the fully-equipped kitchen on your left, boasting gorgeous granite countertops and every utensil needed for a picture-perfect vacation. On your right, you will find the guest bedroom which features the two twin beds along with a 36” flat-screen television and DVD player combination. The guest bath is accessible from the hallway and features a single vanity and tub/shower combination. Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining area with a table that seats up to six guests comfortably, perfect for the whole family. There are also two additional bar stools by the kitchen bar area. The living area is next to the dining area and includes a 47” flat-screen television along with a DVD player. Enjoy ultimate relaxation in the master bedroom, featuring a 50” flat-screen television and DVD player, leading into the large private master bath, including a single vanity and shower/tub combination. The large paneled window in the master opens up to breathtaking panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico and the surrounding area. TOPS’L Summit 1114 boasts one of the most sought-after views at the Summit building. Step out onto the spacious, private balcony, accessible from both the master bedroom and living room. Take in the Gulf breeze and enjoy the wonderful colors of the sunrise and sunset to truly create lasting beach memories. TOPS’L Summit 1114 can easily become your next home away from home and will become your go-to vacation destination for years to come.
TOPS’L Summit is located in the award-winning tennis facility. TOPS’L Beach and Racquet Resort are just steps away from the most sought-after white sandy beaches of the Gulf Coast. Enjoy the amenities at TOPS’L Racquet Club where you can enjoy the fitness center, pool, whirlpool and pro shop. The Racquet Club also has certified professional tennis instructors and programs, a racquetball court, an indoor-outdoor pool, a steam room and a sauna. Blue Dunes Grille (seasonal) and Club Tiki are the two on-site dining options, boasting seasonal menus that feature fresh, local ingredients. Take advantage of the free community tram, available to take you straight to the white sand beaches. Enjoy family-friendly activities in the summer months at the kid’s club, or take advantage of hosting your next wedding or event at TOPS’L in the on-site meeting and event spaces.
TOPS’L Beach and Racquet Resort is located in Miramar Beach, in close proximity to the excitement and adventures of Grand Boulevard and Baytowne Wharf. Enjoy the local events and festivals occurring in the area throughout the year, venture over to the Topsail Hill Preserve State Park for hiking and nature trails, or simply explore the local cuisine. TOPS’L is located just over 11 miles from HarborWalk Village in Destin, featuring an array of local shops, restaurants and watersports activities. The area is also home to more than a dozen championship golf courses.
Master bedroom: King-sized bed
Guest bedroom: Two twin-sized beds
Living room: Queen-sized sleeper sofaRead More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Coffee House
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Helicopter Rides
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Mini Golf
- Nature Preserve
- Nature Trails
- Road Biking
- State Park
- Tiki Bar/Grill
- Urgent Care
- Check-in Office Name:
- TOPS'L - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 9011 Highway 98 West
- Miramar Beach
- Florida, 32550
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-267-9222
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-267-9222
- Maintenance Phone: 850-267-9222
- After Hours Phone: 866-976-2603
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 8:00AM - 7:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office front door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone. Guest will then enter property via the security gate. Security officer will assist with property parking pass.
No guests under the age of 25 regardless of marital status and/or military status.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.