- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Courtyard View
TOPS’L Summit 309 (2B) Unit Description – TOPS’L
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Fee) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Fee) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
TOPS’L Summit 309 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
TOPS’L Summit 309 is a freshly upgraded two-bedroom, two-bath condo boasting coastal chic flair and perfect straight-on views of the pool, hot tub, and courtyard area, as well as peaks of the Gulf of Mexico waters. With a king-sized bed in the master bedroom along with a twin-over-full bunk bed plus a twin-sized trundle bed underneath in the guest bedroom, TOPS’L Summit 309 accommodates up to six guests comfortably. This unit may be enhanced by renting adjoining 309A (studio unit) to form a three-bedroom unit with two master suites, accommodating up to seven guests. With a warm and welcoming ambiance throughout, you will fall in love with TOPS’L Summit 309 from the moment you enter.
Upon entering, you will find the fully-equipped kitchen leading to the dining area and living room in an open room concept, allowing for plenty of space for the whole family. The kitchen is upgraded with granite countertops, new cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances. Enjoy all utensils and cookware needed to create your favorite chef-inspired meals while on vacation. There is also a stackable washer and dryer combination near the entrance, allowing you and your guests to pack lightly and leave plenty of room for souvenirs.
The elegant dining table seats up to six guests and there is extra seating at the kitchen breakfast bar, ideal for a nice family meal and good conversation. Step into the coastal living area that will make you feel right at home. There is a large flat-screen television and DVD player combination, ideal for cozying up with your loved ones with a movie night after a long day of soaking up the sun on the beach. Sliding glass doors lead directly onto the balcony, perfect for enjoying your morning coffee and watching the sunrise in the mornings and set in the evenings.
The guest bedroom is near the kitchen area and offers the perfect bedding options for children or additional guests to relax and unwind in their own space. The master bedroom is adjacent to the living area and offers its own private oasis, with a large flat-screen television along with a spacious, en-suite master bathroom. The master bedroom offers a large tub/shower combination. TOPS’L Summit 309 can easily become your vacation go-to for years to come.
TOPS’L Summit is located in the award-winning tennis facility, TOPS’L Beach and Racquet Resort. It is located just steps away from the most sought-after white sandy beaches of the Gulf Coast. Enjoy the amenities at TOPS’L Racquet Club where you can enjoy the fitness center, pool, whirlpool and pro shop. The Racquet Club also has certified professional tennis instructors and programs, a racquetball court, an indoor-outdoor pool, a steam room, and a sauna. Blue Dunes Grille (seasonal) and Club Tiki are the two on-site dining options, boasting seasonal menus that feature fresh, local ingredients. Take advantage of the free community tram, available to take you straight to the white sand beaches. Enjoy family-friendly activities in the summer months at the kid’s club or take advantage of hosting your next wedding or event at TOPS’L in the on-site meeting and event spaces.
TOPS’L Beach and Racquet Resort is located in Miramar Beach, in close proximity to the excitement and adventures of Grand Boulevard and Baytowne Wharf. Enjoy the local events and festivals occurring in the area throughout the year, venture over to the Topsail Hill Preserve State Park for hiking and nature trails, or simply explore the local cuisine. TOPS’L is located just over 11 miles from HarborWalk Village in Destin, featuring an array of local shops, restaurants and watersports activities. The area is also home to more than a dozen championship golf courses.
Master bedroom: King-sized bed
Guest bedroom: Twin-over-Full bunk bed + Twin-sized TrundleRead More
- Coffee House
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Helicopter Rides
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Mini Golf
- National Park
- Nature Preserve
- Nature Trails
- Road Biking
- State Park
- Tiki Bar/Grill
- Urgent Care
- Water Park
- Check-in Office Name:
- TOPS'L - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 9011 Highway 98 West
- Miramar Beach
- Florida, 32550
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-267-9222
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-267-9222
- Maintenance Phone: 850-267-9222
- After Hours Phone: 866-976-2603
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 8:00AM - 7:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office front door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone. Guest will then enter property via the security gate. Security officer will assist with property parking pass.
No guests under the age of 25 regardless of marital status and/or military status.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.