- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Baths
- Tennis Court View
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Fee) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Fee) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
TOPS'L Tennis Village 7 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
TOPS’L Tennis Village 7 is a gorgeously-decorated two-bedroom, two-bath townhome, just a short stroll to the famed white sandy beaches and crystal-clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. With a king-sized bed in both master suites, TOPS’L Tennis Village 7 accommodates up to four guests comfortably. This tennis-themed townhome offers a picturesque setting for the avid tennis player, with unique décor and a truly “at home” ambiance.
Upon entering the first floor, you will find the fully-equipped kitchen opening into the dining area and living room, providing for plenty of space for the whole family. The kitchen offers granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, along with a gorgeously-tiled backsplash to complement the overall elegance of the townhome. A full-sized washer and dryer combination is nestled in the kitchen, allowing you and your guests to pack lightly to leave plenty of space for souvenirs. The dining table seats six guests, ideal for a nice meal and good conversation with your loved ones.
The dining area opens up to the living room with a vaulted ceiling. Enjoy matching furnishings and décor, along with a large flat-screen television. Cozy up with your loved ones while watching your favorite television shows after a long day of soaking up the sun on the beach or exploring all that Miramar Beach has to offer. Step out onto the spacious patio off the living room area, where you can relax in the courtyard area and watch a match of tennis.
Up the stairs to the second floor are the two master suites, each with a king-sized bed, flat-screen televisions, as well as an en-suite bathroom. Both bathrooms are equipped with a single vanity along with a tub/shower combination. One master suite looks out to the tennis courts and the additional master suite overlooks the tennis village. TOPS’L Tennis Village 7 offers a picture-perfect atmosphere, allowing you to truly kick your feet up and relax on your beach vacation.
This picturesque community of villas in a lovely garden setting is located in the award-winning tennis facility, TOPS’L Beach and Racquet Resort. Enjoy a private carport covered parking spot for one car, for your convenience. The tennis villas are located just steps away from the TOPS’L Racquet Club where you can enjoy the fitness center, pool, whirlpool and pro shop. The Racquet Club also has certified professional tennis instructors and programs, a racquetball court, an indoor-outdoor pool, a steam room and a sauna. Blue Dunes Grille (seasonal) and Club Tiki are the two on-site dining options, boasting seasonal menus that feature fresh, local ingredients. Take advantage of the free community tram, available to take you straight to the white sand beaches. Enjoy family-friendly activities in the summer months at the kid’s club, or take advantage of hosting your next wedding or event at TOPS’L in the on-site meeting and event spaces.
TOPS’L Beach and Racquet Resort is located in Miramar Beach, in close proximity to the excitement and adventures of Grand Boulevard and Baytowne Wharf. Enjoy the local events and festivals occurring in the area throughout the year, venture over to the Topsail Hill Preserve State Park for hiking and nature trails, or simply explore the local cuisine. TOPS’L is located just over 11 miles from HarborWalk Village in Destin, featuring an array of local shops, restaurants and watersports activities. The area is also home to more than a dozen championship golf courses.
Master suite 1: King-sized bed
Master suite 2: King-sized bedRead More
- Coffee House
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Helicopter Rides
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Mini Golf
- Nature Trails
- Road Biking
- State Park
- Tiki Bar/Grill
- Urgent Care
- Check-in Office Name:
- TOPS'L - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 9011 Highway 98 West
- Miramar Beach
- Florida, 32550
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-267-9222
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-267-9222
- Maintenance Phone: 850-267-9222
- After Hours Phone: 866-976-2603
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 8:00AM - 7:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office front door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone. Guest will then enter property via the security gate. Security officer will assist with property parking pass.
No guests under the age of 25 regardless of marital status and/or military status.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.