- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Tennis Court View
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Fee) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Fee) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
TOPS’L Tennis Village 19 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
TOPS’L Tennis Village 19 is a freshly-renovated, second-floor townhome at Tennis Village at TOPS’L Beach & Racquet Resort. This two-bedroom, two-bath condo is the epitome of elegance and comfort, boasting a welcoming coastal-chic ambiance throughout. With a king-sized bed in one master bedroom, a queen-sized bed in the additional master bedroom, along with a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living area, Tennis Village 19 accommodates up to six guests comfortably. Enjoy a much-needed family beach vacation, a spontaneous trip with your closest friends or any occasion between. TOPS’L Tennis Village 19 boasts brand new furnishings, appliances, mattresses and décor, as well as one of the best views at the Tennis Village, providing a picturesque accommodation for your next beach vacation to Miramar Beach.
Upon entering, you will find the inviting living area, which provides an open layout to the dining area and kitchen, along with a faux fireplace and vaulted ceilings that have skylights that bring in the natural light. Cozy up with your family for a relaxing movie night after a long day exploring the area, with the large flat-screen television and DVD player in the living room. The dining area includes a dining table that seats up to six guests, perfect for conversations and a nice family meal. Step into the tastefully-decorated kitchen, featuring new stainless-steel appliances as well as all utensils and cookware to create your own meals while on vacation.
Adjacent to the kitchen is a cozy master bedroom, which includes a large flat-screen television and opens into its own en-suite master bathroom. The master bathroom boasts a double vanity, a large garden tub, along with a capacious walk-in shower. Vaulted ceilings also adorn this master bedroom, letting in plenty of sunshine. Step out onto the balcony, accessible from both the master bedroom and the living area, to take in the lovely views of the tennis courts and surrounding nature preserve.
The second master bedroom also features a large flat-screen television for added entertainment. There is an additional bathroom, accessible from both the second master bedroom and the hallway, which features a large vanity area as well as a tub/shower combination. Enjoy an in-unit washer and dryer combination, allowing you and your guests to pack lightly to leave plenty of room for souvenirs to remember your action-packed beach vacation. There is also a private carport for parking a small compact car, for added convenience.
TOPS’L Tennis Village is located in the award-winning tennis facility, TOPS’L Beach and Racquet Resort. It is located just steps from the most sought-after white sandy beaches of the Gulf Coast. Turquoise waters, Tennis, and Tranquility await you in this ultimate Tropical Paradise. Enjoy the amenities at TOPS’L Racquet Club where you can enjoy the fitness center, pool, whirlpool, and pro shop, along with mini golf, basketball, shuffleboard courts and walking trails. The Racquet Club also has certified professional tennis instructors and programs, a racquetball court, an indoor and outdoor pool, a steam room and a sauna. Blue Dunes Grille (seasonal) and Club Tiki are the two on-site dining options, boasting seasonal menus that feature fresh, local ingredients. Take advantage of the free community tram, available to take you straight to the white sand beaches. Enjoy family-friendly activities in the summer months at the kid’s club or take advantage of hosting your next wedding or event at TOPS’L in the on-site meeting and event spaces.
TOPS’L Beach and Racquet Resort is located in Miramar Beach, in close proximity to the excitement and adventures of Grand Boulevard and Baytowne Wharf. Enjoy the local events and festivals occurring in the area throughout the year, venture over to the Topsail Hill Preserve State Park for hiking and nature trails, or simply experience the fresh, local cuisine. If golfing is your forte, the area is also home to more than a dozen championship golf courses. To truly live like a local and experience eclectic shopping and dining, head over to the 24-mile stretch of Scenic Highway 30A. Boasting incredible beach towns, each with their own local flare, Scenic Highway 30A is a must-see during your next vacation.
Master bedroom 1: King-sized bed
Master bedroom 2: Queen-sized bed
Living room: Queen-sized sleeper sofaRead More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Children's Arcade
- Coffee House
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Helicopter Rides
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Mini Golf
- Nature Preserve
- Nature Trails
- State Park
- Tiki Bar/Grill
- Urgent Care
- Water Park
- Check-in Office Name:
- TOPS'L - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 9011 Highway 98 West
- Miramar Beach
- Florida, 32550
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-267-9222
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-267-9222
- Maintenance Phone: 850-267-9222
- After Hours Phone: 866-976-2603
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 8:00AM - 7:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office front door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone. Guest will then enter property via the security gate. Security officer will assist with property parking pass.
No guests under the age of 25 regardless of marital status and/or military status.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.