- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Tennis Court View
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Fee) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Fee) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
TOPS'L Tennis Village 43 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
This 2 story tennis villa has 2 bedrooms, a loft area for sleeping and 2 baths and is tastefully decorated. This villa is a corner unit and features 1,525 square feet of upscale luxury suited for that perfect tennis vacation. The master bedroom has a king bed, its own private balcony, and a master bath with a garden tub; sure to ease those tired muscles after a good day on the courts. The guest bedroom has a set of twin beds with views overlooking the beautiful grounds. There is a separate loft area upstairs with a trundle bed, wet bar, separate seating area and private balcony overlooking the tennis courts. The spacious living area includes a wet bar and leads out to a ground floor patio overlooking the tennis courts. This villa includes covered private parking, in-unit safe, TV’s, DVD players, VCR players, and a CD stereo system and a washer/dryer. The spacious kitchen is fully equipped and is complete with upscale appliances, and all the utensils needed to whip up a great meal for everyone to enjoy. This large tennis villa has ample seating area so everyone can enjoy mealtime together. This villa is sure to please everyone looking for that ultimate tennis vacation at the beach!Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- TOPS'L - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 9011 Highway 98 West
- Miramar Beach
- Florida, 32550
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-267-9222
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-267-9222
- Maintenance Phone: 850-267-9222
- After Hours Phone: 866-976-2603
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 8:00AM - 7:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office front door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone. Guest will then enter property via the security gate. Security officer will assist with property parking pass.
No guests under the age of 25 regardless of marital status and/or military status.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.