- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Coastline View
TOPS’L Tides 310 Unit Description– TOPS’L
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal – Fee) / Free Wi-Fi.
Experience ultimate relaxation when you stay at TOPS’L Tides 310. This two-bedroom, two bath condo provides lovely views of the surrounding community and gorgeous peaks of the crystal-clear Gulf waters. With a king-sized bed in the master bedroom, two twin-sized beds in the guest bedroom, as well as a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living area, TOPS’L Tides 310 accommodates up to six guests comfortably. This tastefully-decorated condo is the perfect accommodation for a family beach vacation, a spontaneous trip with friends and any occasion between.
Upon entering, you will find the master bedroom on your right, featuring a large HD flat-screen television. The master bedroom opens into the master bathroom, boasting a double vanity with plenty of counter space, along with a large garden tub and a walk-in shower. To the left of the entrance, you will find the guest bedroom featuring two twin-sized beds, perfect for children. The guest bathroom is right next to the guest bedroom, for added convenience. Enjoy a full-sized washer and dryer combination, allowing you and your loved ones to pack light and leave plenty of room for souvenirs.
Down the short hall, you will find the fully-equipped kitchen immediately on your right, featuring all appliances, utensils and cookware needed to create your own meals while on vacation. The living area opens into the dining room and living room, providing plenty of room to spread out. Step into the inviting living room, featuring matching furnishings and décor, along with a large flat-screen television and DVD player. Cozy up with your loved ones with a movie night after a long day at the beach or simply enjoying all that Miramar Beach has to offer. The living room leads to the spacious, private balcony through glass doors, providing the ideal setting to enjoy some coffee in the morning or relaxing and unwinding in the evening while watching the sun set.
TOPS’L Tides is located in the award-winning tennis facility, TOPS’L Beach and Racquet Resort. It is just steps away from the most sought-after white sandy beaches of the Gulf Coast. Turquoise waters, Tennis, and Tranquility await you in this ultimate Tropical Paradise. Enjoy the amenities at TOPS’L Racquet Club where you can enjoy the fitness center, pool, whirlpool and pro shop, along with mini golf, basketball, shuffleboard courts and walking trails. The Racquet Club also has certified professional tennis instructors and programs, a racquetball court, an indoor and outdoor pool, a steam room and a sauna. Blue Dunes Grille (seasonal) and Club Tiki are the two on-site dining options, boasting seasonal menus that feature fresh, local ingredients. Take advantage of the free community tram, available to take you straight to the white sand beaches. Enjoy family-friendly activities in the summer months at the kid’s club or take advantage of hosting your next wedding or event at TOPS’L in the on-site meeting and event spaces.
TOPS’L Beach and Racquet Resort is located in Miramar Beach, in close proximity to the excitement and adventures of Grand Boulevard and Baytowne Wharf. Enjoy the local events and festivals occurring in the area throughout the year, venture over to the Topsail Hill Preserve State Park for hiking and nature trails, or simply explore the local cuisine. For eclectic shopping experiences, TOPS’L is located just over 11 miles from HarborWalk Village in Destin, featuring an array of local shops, restaurants and watersports activities. The area is also home to more than a dozen championship golf courses.
All units at TOPS'L Beach & Racquet Resort are non-smoking.
Master bedroom: King-sized bed
Guest bedroom: (2) Two Twin-sized beds
Living room: Queen-sized sleeper sofaRead More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- TOPS'L - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 9011 Highway 98 West
- Miramar Beach
- Florida, 32550
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-267-9222
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-267-9222
- Maintenance Phone: 850-267-9222
- After Hours Phone: 866-976-2603
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 8:00AM - 7:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office front door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone. Guest will then enter property via the security gate. Security officer will assist with property parking pass.
Elevator renovations will begin at The Tides at TOPS'L December 1st, 2018 and will likely not be completed until April 2019. Two elevators will be accessible to guests during their stay.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler – pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials: To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set-up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- A clean room upon arrival is included with your stay. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood? Want to spend the day on a pontoon boat? Ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you covered! Check out these great deals and don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items from the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on the property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.