- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Gulf Front
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Fee) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Fee) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
TOPS'L Tides 1403 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
TOPS’L Tides 1403 is a gorgeously-decorated two-bedroom, two-bath condo boasting incredible 14th floor, Gulf-front views of the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico. With a king-sized bed in the master bedroom, along a queen-sized bed plus a twin-sized bunk bed in the guest bedroom, TOPS’L Tides 1403 accommodates up to six guests comfortably. Exquisite décor as well as a truly welcoming ambience await you in this cozy condo.
Upon entering, you will find the guest bedroom on your right, including a large flat-screen television and bedding to accommodate four guests. The guest bathroom is adjacent to the guest bedroom and includes a single vanity surrounded by granite countertops along with a tub/shower combination. Enjoy a washer and dryer combination as well, allowing you and your guests to pack lightly to leave plenty of space for souvenirs.
Down the hall, you will find the fully-equipped kitchen on your left boasting stunning granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances, as well as a beautifully-tiled backsplash to add to the overall elegance of the condo. Enjoy all utensils, appliances and cookware needed to create your favorite meals while on vacation. The kitchen leads into the dining area and living room, providing plenty of space for the whole family. The dining table seats six guests comfortably and there are three additional bar chairs by the kitchen breakfast bar, ideal for a nice meal and good conversation with your loved ones.
Step into the inviting living area, boasting matching furnishings and décor as well as an oversized flat-screen television and DVD player combination. Cozy up with your loved ones for a family movie night after a long day of soaking up the sun on the beach or exploring all that TOPS’L and Miramar Beach have to offer. The master bedroom is adjacent to the living area and offers its own private oasis from the moment you enter. Enjoy comfortable bedding, a large flat-screen television and DVD player, as well as a spacious en-suite master bathroom. This master bathroom features a double vanity surrounded by granite countertops and a spacious walk-in shower. Step out onto the private furnished balcony featuring a large couch and a table with chairs, ideal for taking in those breathtaking Gulf-front views while enjoying your morning coffee or sitting back and relaxing in the evenings while watching the sun set.
TOPS’L Tides is located in the award-winning tennis facility, TOPS’L Beach & Racquet Resort. It is steps away from the most sought-after white sandy beaches of the Gulf Coast. Turquoise waters, tennis, and tranquility await you in this ultimate tropical paradise. Enjoy the amenities at TOPS’L Racquet Club, where you can enjoy the fitness center, pool, whirlpool, and pro shop, along with mini-golf, basketball, shuffleboard courts and walking trails. The Racquet Club also has certified professional tennis instructors and programs, indoor/outdoor pool, steam room, and sauna. Blue Dunes Grille (seasonal) and Club Tiki are the two on-site dining options, boasting seasonal menus that feature the freshest local ingredients. Take advantage of the free community tram, available to take you straight to the beautiful white beaches. Enjoy family-friendly activities in the summer months at the kid’s club or take advantage of hosting your next wedding or event at TOPS’L in the on-site meeting and event spaces.
TOPS’L Beach and Racquet Resort is located in Miramar Beach, in close proximity to the excitement and adventures of Grand Boulevard and Baytowne Wharf. Enjoy the local events and festivals occurring in the area throughout the year, venture over to the Topsail Hill Preserve State Park for hiking and nature trails, or simply explore the local cuisine. For eclectic shopping experiences, TOPS’L is located just over 11 miles from HarborWalk Village in Destin, featuring an array of local shops, restaurants and watersports activities. The area is also home to more than a dozen championship golf courses.
Master bedroom: King-sized bed
Guest bedroom: Queen-sized bed + Twin-sized bunk bedRead More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Coffee House
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Helicopter Rides
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Mini Golf
- Nature Preserve
- Nature Trails
- Road Biking
- State Park
- Tiki Bar/Grill
- Urgent Care
- Check-in Office Name:
- TOPS'L - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 9011 Highway 98 West
- Miramar Beach
- Florida, 32550
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-267-9222
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-267-9222
- Maintenance Phone: 850-267-9222
- After Hours Phone: 866-976-2603
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 8:00AM - 7:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office front door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone. Guest will then enter property via the security gate. Security officer will assist with property parking pass.
April 1 – July 10, 2019: The Tides Putting Green will be closed.
July 1 – July 10, 2019: The Tides Mini Golf Course will be closed.
The Tram is now strictly on-site only.
No guests under the age of 25 regardless of marital status and/or military status.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler – pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters – Don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials: To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set-up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- A clean room upon arrival is included with your stay. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood? Want to spend the day on a pontoon boat? Ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you covered! Check out these great deals and don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items from the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on the property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.