- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Baths
- Partial Gulf View
Navarre Beach, Fl
- Last-Minute Offer
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/08/2018 - 12/30/2018Bookable Dates: 11/09/2018 - 12/29/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Hurry Home to Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: HURRYHOME
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2018 - 03/07/2019Bookable Dates: 11/02/2018 - 01/01/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Sunny Winter Savings
- Promo Code: SUNSETS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/04/2018 - 02/28/2019Bookable Dates: 12/04/2018 - 01/14/2019Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Fee) / Private Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Arena Blanca is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Welcome to paradise at Arena Blanca. With its name meaning “white sand,” this house is the epitome of beauty and has a stunning view of the Gulf of Mexico, the Santa Rosa Sound, and all of Navarre Beach. Located next to the protected national seashore, Arena Blanca will always have its spectacular and unobstructed view and is the perfect accommodation for your next vacation to Navarre Beach. This three-bed, three-bath home offers a convenient location to explore the area. This marvelous house includes one King-size bed, one Queen-size bed, two twin-size beds, and two pull-out couches. Arena Blanca accommodates up to 10 guests comfortably, perfect for a family reunion, a beach trip with a group of friends, or any occasion in between.
Arena Blanca has a split floorplan. When you walk in the front door and down the hall, you will find the fully-equipped kitchen, offering a wraparound layout and plenty of storage space, along with all utensils needed to create your own meals. Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining area, with a table that seats six guests. There are an additional few barstools by the breakfast bar near the kitchen. The living area features a flat-screen television and DVD player combination, perfect for movie nights after a long day at the beach. Step outside where there is an elevated porch with a beautiful view of the gulf, the sound, and the rest of Navarre beach. Walk up the outdoor spiral staircase to the rooftop for an even prettier, unobstructed view of the beach. There’s a table and chairs on the porch so you can enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning or a glass of sangria at sunset.
On one side of the home, you will find two guest bedrooms, one with a Queen-size bed and the other with two twin-size beds. Each guest bedroom has an adjacent bathroom with a shower/tub combo. On the other side of the home, you will find the master bedroom with a King-size bed, a private bathroom with a shower/tub combo. Also on this side of the house, you will find a kitchenette with a refrigerator, microwave, sink, and dishwasher. There is also a sitting area with a Queen-size pullout sofa bed. The couch in the living room also pulls out into a Queen-size sofa bed if you need the extra sleeping area.
Arena Blanca is located across from the beach, but if you find yourself wanting a day without the sand, there is still plenty to do in the area! Arena Blanca is located in Navarre Beach with lots of restaurants located nearby, or there’s a grocery store not too far if you want to prepare a meal to eat with your family or friends. Relax for a day at the spa, venture to some nearby eclectic shops, enjoy the Panhandle Butterfly House, or try some other fun activities like paddle boarding, parasailing, searching for seashells or golfing. The area is home to many beautiful golf courses. With all the fun activities and stunning sights in the area, you’re sure to create lasting memories at Arena Blanca!
Master bedroom: King-size bed
Guest bedroom 1: Queen-size bed
Guest bedroom 2: Two twin-size beds
Living area: Queen-size sofa bed
Sitting area: Queen-size sofa bedRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Navarre Beach Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 8478 Gulf Boulevard
- Navarre Beach
- Florida, 32561
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-936-4891
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Maintenance Phone: 850-936-4891
- After Hours Phone: 877-483-8251
- Office Hours: Monday - Saturday/9:00AM - 5:00PM, Sunday/10:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
Guests are not permitted to park in the cul-de-sac. Additionally, RV's and trailers must be parked off-site.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials: To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set-up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- A clean room upon arrival is included with your stay. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood? Want to spend the day on a pontoon boat? Ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you covered! Check out these great deals and don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items from the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on the property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.