- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / Free Wi-Fi.
Gulf Island 534 is professionally managed by ResortQuest.
Nestled across the street from the Gulf, this three-bedroom, two-bathroom rental is located in a quiet complex in Navarre Beach. Offering views of the Santa Rosa Sound from the large balcony, this is the perfect spot to begin the day or finish it off. The fully equipped kitchen has been upgraded to include stainless steel appliances. More features of the unit include a stackable washer and dryer and smart televisions in each bedroom and the living room. The master suite and the first guest room have queen-sized beds, while the second guest room has two twins.
Gulf Island Condos offers a swimming pool, and its central location means getting around Navarre Beach is easy. Rent bikes and cruise along the seven mile stretch of Gulf Islands National Seashore to the west, or drive east to check out restaurants such as TC’s Front Porch or Dewey Destin’s Navarre across the Navarre Beach Causeway. Visit Navarre Kayaks & Paddle Boards to rent one or both and check out the shoreline from the waters of the sound.Read More
Exterior FeaturesRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Navarre Beach Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 8478 Gulf Boulevard
- Navarre Beach
- Florida, 32566
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-936-4891
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Maintenance Phone: 850-936-4891
- After Hours Phone: 877-483-8251
- Office Hours: Monday - Saturday/9:00AM - 5:00PM, Sunday/10:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
Gulf Island Condominiums does not have elevators
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler – pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials: To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set-up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- A clean room upon arrival is included with your stay. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood? Want to spend the day on a pontoon boat? Ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you covered! Check out these great deals and don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items from the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on the property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.