- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Baths
- Gulf Front
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / Private Wi-Fi.
This Is It Townhome is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
“This is It” is a stunning three-bedroom, three-bath home boasting incredible Gulf-front views of the crystal-clear waters and white sandy beaches. With a king-sized bed in the master bedroom, a queen-sized bed in one guest bedroom, as well as two twin-sized beds in the additional guest bedroom, “This is It” accommodates up to six guests comfortably. This three-story home provides plenty of space, ideal for a relaxing family beach vacation, a spontaneous trip with friends and every occasion between.
The first floor features the two-car garage along with a spacious patio – perfect for enjoying some relaxing family time. Upon entering the second floor, you will find the main living area, including the kitchen, dining area, living room, one guest bedroom as well as a guest bathroom. The fully-equipped kitchen boasts quartz countertops, stainless-steel appliances; as well as all utensils and appliances needed to create your own meals while on vacation. The dining table seats up to six guests comfortably, ideal for enjoying a family meal together. There is also extra seating at the kitchen bar.
Step into the inviting and comfortable living space, featuring matching décor and furnishings, along with a stunning view of the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy the large flat-screen television and Blu-Ray DVD player combination; as well as free DVD rentals throughout your stay – perfect for a family movie night after a long day at the beach. Floor-to-ceiling windows lead to the spacious Gulf-front deck, perfect for enjoying your morning coffee or simply taking in the breathtaking sunrise and sunset views over the emerald green waters.
Up the stairs to the third floor, you will find the master bedroom with an en-suite master bath, along with an additional guest bedroom and guest bathroom. The sizable master bedroom features a large flat-screen television and Blu-Ray DVD player and leads into the en-suite master bath. Enjoy ultimate relaxation, as the master bath features a double vanity along with a walk-in shower for added convenience. Step out onto the private balcony off the master bedroom, highlighting stunning sweeping views of the most famed waters of the Gulf of Mexico. The additional guest bedroom also includes a flat-screen television. The guest bathroom features a single vanity and a tub/shower combination. Enjoy the added bonus of having a full-sized washer and dryer combination, allowing you and your loved ones to pack light and leave plenty of room for souvenirs.
This lovely townhome boasts an outdoor grill, perfect for a family barbecue. There is also a spacious garage which can accommodate two or more cars. Enjoy the large deck with stairs leading directly to a private beach walkover and finished covered patio area, complete with an outdoor shower. Dip your toes in the sand and enjoy watching the waves with your complimentary beach chair and umbrella set up. Make “This is It” your next home away from home and it can easily become your vacation go-to for years to come.
Navarre Beach provides the ideal atmosphere for a serene and truly relaxing beach vacation. Located away from the hustle and bustle of busier beach towns but still featuring an array of local shops and restaurants, Navarre Beach truly has it all. “This is It” is located near the longest fishing pier on the Gulf of Mexico, as well as famed local restaurants including Juana’s Pagodas. Juana’s is a must-see restaurant, as it boasts delectable food and is the venue for a variety of events throughout the year. If you brought a boat or trailer along for the ride, enjoy the ease and convenience of parking it right at Juana’s. For a family adventure, be sure to visit the Panhandle Butterfly House, the Navarre Beach Marine Science Center or the Gulf Islands National Seashore. If exploring is your forte, you will find the action and adventure of Okaloosa Island to your East and the excitement of Pensacola Beach to your West, just a half-hour drive each way. Truly live like a local during your next visit to Navarre Beach.
Master bedroom: King-sized bed
Bedroom 2: Queen-sized bed
Bedroom 3: (2) Two twin-sized bedsRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Navarre Beach Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 8478 Gulf Boulevard
- Navarre Beach
- Florida, 32566
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-936-4891
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Maintenance Phone: 850-936-4891
- After Hours Phone: 877-483-8251
- Office Hours: Monday - Saturday/9:00AM - 5:00PM, Sunday/10:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
ABSOLUTELY No events allowed on the property.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.