- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Gulf Front
- Last-Minute Offer
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 10/24/2019 - 01/06/2020Bookable Dates: 10/24/2019 - 12/30/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Discover our newest properties!
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/01/2018 - 12/31/2019Bookable Dates: 12/01/2018 - 12/28/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Sunny Winter Savings
- Promo Code: SUNSETS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2019 - 02/28/2020Bookable Dates: 10/29/2019 - 01/03/2020Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal-Free) / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Sundunes 141 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Sundunes 141, referred to as "Buktlst Oaseas" by the owner, is a gorgeous two-bedroom, two-bath condo offering incredible gulf-front views of the Gulf of Mexico. With a queen-sized bed in the master bedroom, a full-sized bed in the guest bedroom, along with a futon in the living room, this unit accommodates up to six guests comfortably. This spacious condo is a true vacationer’s dream and offers all amenities needed for a truly unforgettable beach vacation, including stunning décor with a beautiful color scheme, brand-new rugs, upgraded character lighting, and a stackable washer and dryer combination.
Upon entering, you will find the nice and welcoming entryway with beachy décor. At the end of the entryway is the guest bedroom with a full-sized bed and flat-screen television, providing the ideal accommodation for children or additional guests to unwind in their own space. The guest bathroom is adjacent to the guest bedroom and offers a single vanity with a walk-in shower for added convenience. To the left of the entryway is the fully-equipped kitchen, offering plenty of counter and storage space, a stainless-steel refrigerator and microwave, a flat-top stove, as well as all utensils and cookware needed to create your favorite chef-inspired meals while on vacation.
The kitchen leads to the dining area and living room, providing plenty of space for the whole family. The dining table seats three guests and there are extra bar stools by the kitchen breakfast bar. Step into the inviting living area, including a comfortable swivel reclining chair and a couch, as well as a large flat-screen television and DVD player. Cozy up with your loved ones for a movie night after a long day of soaking up the sun on the beach or exploring all that Navarre Beach has to offer.
The spacious gulf-front master suite provides its own relaxing oasis, with a comfortable queen bed, a large flat-screen television, immediate access to the gulf-front balcony, as well as an en-suite master bathroom. Stay connected with your loved ones back home, as there are several USB ports in the master bedroom to plug up your cell or electronic device. The master bathroom offers a single vanity with a jetted tub/shower combination. Step out onto the balcony, where the sights and sounds of the Gulf of Mexico will wash your worries away. Take in the unforgettable views of the sun rising and setting on the gulf, as there are plenty of nice chairs on the balcony for the whole family. "Buktlst Oaseas" in Navarre Beach can easily become your family’s vacation go-to for years to come.
Sundunes in Navarre Beach offers a truly serene atmosphere, away from the hustle and bustle of busier beach towns, but still close to an array of local shops, restaurants, and family-friendly attractions. Make a splash in the outdoor community pool on the east side of the building or enjoy a family picnic with the picnic area and outdoor grilling space. The famed snow-white sands of the Gulf of Mexico are just steps away, down the private Sundunes beach access. Relaxation is calling your name; sink your toes into the sand and relax with the complimentary beach chair and umbrella rentals offered throughout your stay. Take a biking adventure and explore all that Navarre Beach has to offer with the free bike rentals included in your stay, as well.
"Buktlst Oaseas" means Bucket List Oasis
This is a non-smoking unit.
Master bedroom: Queen-sized bed
Guest bedroom: Full-sized bed
Living area: FutonRead More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Navarre Beach Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 8478 Gulf Boulevard
- Navarre Beach
- Florida, 32566
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-936-4891
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Maintenance Phone: 850-936-4891
- After Hours Phone: 877-483-8251
- Office Hours: Monday - Saturday/9:00AM - 5:00PM, Sunday/10:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
This condo is also known as Buktlst Oaseas (Bucket List Oasis).
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.