- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Partial Bay View
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / Private Wi-Fi.
Sunset Harbour Villas 4-413 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Sunset Harbour Villas 4-413 is a tastefully-decorated and recently-updated, one-bedroom, two-bath condo boasting peaks of the Sound waters located within walking distance from the famed sugar white sands. With a queen-sized bed in the bedroom, one set, twin-sized bunk beds in the bunk area, along with a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room, Sunset Harbour Villas 4-413 accommodates up to six guests comfortably. Whether you are taking a family beach vacation, going on a spontaneous trip with friends, attending a special event or any occasion between, this gorgeous condo offers a picturesque accommodation for your next trip to Navarre Beach. This first-floor condo is accessible by ramps.
Upon entering this ground floor corner unit, you will find brand-new furniture along with beachy themed décor throughout, providing a truly “at home” atmosphere from the moment you enter. The bedroom boasts a welcoming nautical theme and offers a large mounted flat-screen television. The guest bathroom features a large walk-in shower and single vanity. The additional guest bathroom offers a single vanity and tub/shower combination, for added convenience. The bunk area is nestled in the hall, providing additional guests to relax and unwind in their own space.
The fully-equipped kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, adding to the overall elegance of the condo. Enjoy all utensils, appliances, and cookware needed to create your favorite meals on vacation. The kitchen opens into the living room, providing plenty of space for the whole family. There are two bar stools by the kitchen breakfast bar, ideal for a quick meal and good conversation with your loved ones. Step into the inviting living area, boasting comfortable furnishings and lovely décor, along with a large flat-screen television and DVD player. Cozy up with your loved ones after a long day of soaking up the sun on the beach or simply exploring all that Navarre Beach has to offer. Step onto the private furnished balcony, ideal for sipping your morning coffee and taking in the incredible colors of the sunrise or kicking your feet up and relaxing in the evenings with your family.
Experience the many amenities that Sunset Harbour Villas has to offer on-site. Make a splash in the large outdoor pool or enjoy a family barbecue with picnic tables and charcoal grills. Make lasting memories in the clubhouse and on-site gazebo. There is also additional boat parking available if needed.
Only a few blocks away within walking distance, are a walkover to the Gulf of Mexico and a bike path to the National Seashore. Navarre Beach is only three miles long and one of only ten beaches in the nation protected as a National Seashore. Navarre Beach is “Florida’s Best Kept Secret and Most Relaxing Place,” conveniently located between Destin and Pensacola Beach. Enjoy a multitude of attractions throughout Navarre Beach, such as escape rooms, watersports, golfing and nature trails. There is an array of local restaurants as well! Venture over to the Navarre Beach Marine Science Station, the Navarre Beach Gulf Snorkel Reef or the Gulf Breeze Zoo.
Bedroom: Queen-sized bed
Bunk area: Twin-sized bunk beds (1 set)
Living room: Queen-sized sleeper sofaRead More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Navarre Beach Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 8478 Gulf Boulevard
- Navarre Beach
- Florida, 32566
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-936-4891
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Maintenance Phone: 850-936-4891
- After Hours Phone: 877-483-8251
- Office Hours: Monday - Saturday/9:00AM - 5:00PM, Sunday/10:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
Please be aware this condo is on the first floor and is accessible by ramps.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.