- 6 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Baths
- Gulf Front
Features: Free Wi-Fi.
Blue Sky is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Blue Sky is a luxurious, brand new 4300 sq. ft. the home located in Navarre Beach, boasting incredible views of the crystal-clear Gulf waters. This six-bedroom, six-and-a-half bath accommodates up to 16 guests comfortably, providing is the perfect oasis for a family beach vacation or a spontaneous trip with plenty of friends. There are four bedrooms that feature king-sized beds, one featuring two queen-sized beds and one featuring two twin-over-full trundle beds. Aside from being directly on the beach, Blue Sky offers an array of wonderful amenities and features throughout, to create a truly “at home” feel. The exterior of the home is a stunning Wyeth Blue color, creating the perfect beach atmosphere. Blue Sky boasts upscale, professionally-decorated and designer décor throughout, making it a truly one-of-a-kind beach getaway. Enjoy plenty of room to spread out, with three separate floors of living space connected by an elevator and stairs. Each floor has its own child-safety deck for added appeal and comfort. There are two separate laundry areas throughout the home each containing their own private washer and dryer combination. One laundry area is located off the kitchen and the additional one is in the upstairs hallway. Enjoy endless entertainment with an Xbox 360 in the bunk room, perfect for children, along with seven total televisions throughout and three Blu-Ray DVD players. The fully-equipped and beautifully decorated kitchen also includes its own private wet bar. Each of the six bedrooms has their own en-suite bathrooms, creating a welcoming and truly relaxing atmosphere. There is also a half-bath located on the main living space. You will feel immediately at home in this elegant getaway, as it creates the perfect beach vacation atmosphere.
Blue Sky offers many amenities to complement the already breathtaking view of the Gulf of Mexico. There is an outdoor ping-pong table under the garage area for added entertainment, along with a charcoal grill, perfect for a family barbecue. Take a few steps and you will be directly on the most famed white sandy beaches of the Gulf Coast.
Navarre Beach provides a serene and truly relaxing getaway to Florida’s Gulf coast. Enjoy plenty of scenic options available, including the Navarre Beach Marine Science Station, the Navarre Beach Marine Park and the Navarre Beach Gulf Snorkel Reef, perfect in the Summertime. Take a short trip to the Gulf Breeze Zoo, located just a short drive from Blue Sky, perfect for a fun family day out. Many popular local restaurants surround Blue Sky, including Juana’s Pagodas, Beach House Bar & Grille and Lagerhead’s on the Gulf. Experience the trip of a lifetime when you stay at Blue Sky. It can easily become your go-to vacation destination for years to come.
Bedroom 1: King-sized bed
Bedroom 2: King-sized bed
Bedroom 3: King-sized bed
Bedroom 4: King-sized bed
Bedroom 5: (2) Queen-sized beds
Bedroom 6: (2) Twin-over-full trundles
No Boats, No Trailers, or RV parking on the property. Boats Trailers and RVs will be required to relocate to a public parking lot
Event Friendly with prior approval: Non-Refundable Event Fee $2000Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Navarre Beach Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 8478 Gulf Boulevard
- Navarre Beach
- Florida, 32566
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-936-4891
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Maintenance Phone: 850-936-4891
- After Hours Phone: 877-483-8251
- Office Hours: Monday - Saturday/9:00AM - 5:00PM, Sunday/10:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
NO Boat, Trailer, RV parking allowed. Guest must use public parking.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.