- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Gulf Front
- Last-Minute Offer
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 10/24/2019 - 01/06/2020Bookable Dates: 10/24/2019 - 12/30/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Sunny Winter Savings
- Promo Code: SUNSETS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2019 - 02/28/2020Bookable Dates: 10/29/2019 - 01/03/2020Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Feature: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal-Fee); Property-wide Wi-Fi (Free).
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Calypso Resort and Towers E407 professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Calypso E407 is a stunning one-bedroom, two-bath condo located directly on the beach in Panama City Beach, boasting breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico. With a king-sized bed in the bedroom, a twin-sized bunk bed nestled in the hallway, as well as a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room, Calypso E407 accommodates up to six guests comfortably. You will fall in love with the unique, welcoming décor, comfortable furnishings and incredible view of the most famed crystal-clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Whether you are taking a family beach vacation, going on a spontaneous trip with friends, attending a special event or any occasion between, Calypso E407 provides a picture-perfect accommodation for your next vacation to Panama City Beach.
Upon entering this fourth-floor condo, you will find the bedroom on your right, offering a television for added entertainment. The bedroom leads into its own en-suite bathroom, offering a single vanity surrounded by a granite countertop, as well as a tub/shower combination. The bunk beds are nestled in the hall area on the left and provide the perfect accommodation for children or additional guests to relax and unwind in their own space. The additional guest bedroom is across from the bunk beds and offers a single vanity surrounded by a granite countertop and a spacious walk-in shower. Enjoy a washer and dryer combination as well, allowing you and your guests to pack lightly to leave plenty of space for souvenirs.
At the end of the hall, you will find the fully-equipped kitchen on your right, leading to the dining area and living room. The kitchen boasts gorgeous granite countertops as well as all utensils, appliances, and cookware needed to create your favorite meals while on vacation. The elegant wood dining table seats four guests and there are four additional bar stools by the kitchen breakfast bar. Step into the inviting living area, boasting comfortable furnishings and matching décor, as well as a large television and DVD player. Cozy up with your loved ones for movie night after a long day of soaking up the sun on the beach or exploring all that Panama City Beach has to offer. Step out onto the balcony for those breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico. Sip on your morning coffee while taking in the warm breeze or kick your feet up and relax in the evenings while watching the sunset over the gulf. Calypso Resort and Towers E407 can easily become your go-to vacation destination for years to come.
Experience the island lifestyle at the Calypso Resort and Towers, where the tempo seems slower, the water seems bluer and the breeze feels better. The Calypso Resort and Towers features an array of amenities to ensure that your beach vacation to Northwest Florida is one to remember. Take some time relaxing by one of our two large outdoor pools. After a day at the beach, meet your friends or make some new ones while enjoying a cold beverage at the large beachfront Tiki-Bar (open seasonally). Additionally, guests will find it easy to maintain their beach bodies with our on-site fitness facility.
Plus, when you stay at Calypso, you are just down the street from Northwest Florida’s premier outdoor mall – Pier Park, which features several beach-themed stores and restaurants, department stores, a movie theatre, and a children’s amusement area. Excitement such as fishing from the new Russell-Fields Pier is also within walking distance of Calypso. A popular spot for sports teams and large groups, Frank Brown Park and Sports Complex is only a short five-minute drive. Truly live like a local when you stay at Calypso E407.
Bedroom: King-sized bed
Hall area: Twin-sized bunk bed
Living room: Queen-sized sleeper sofaRead More
- Coffee House
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Helicopter Rides
- Horseback Riding
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Nature Trails
- River Tubing
- Road Biking
- Rock Climbing (outdoor)
- State Park
- Tiki Bar/Grill
- Urgent Care
- Water Park
- Check-in Office Name:
- Tidewater Beach Resort - by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 16819 Front Beach Road
- Panama City Beach
- Florida, 32413
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-636-8000
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-636-8000
- Maintenance Phone: 850-636-8000
- After Hours Phone: 877-619-5631
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: In lobby, pick up telephone just inside entry door on the right wall. Telephone automatically rings to after-hours call center. Customer service agent assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
There is a one-time $10 charge/vehicle at Calypso. The guest will receive an email prior to arrival with a link to purchase the pass. Every vehicle using the garage must have a parking pass.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.