- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Baths
- Gulf Front
- Discover our newest properties!
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/01/2018 - 12/31/2019Bookable Dates: 12/01/2018 - 12/28/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Sunny Winter Savings
- Promo Code: SUNSETS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2019 - 12/31/2019Bookable Dates: 09/09/2019 - 10/08/2019Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal-Free) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal-Fee) / Free Wi-Fi.
Celadon 1809 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Step into ultimate relaxation in Celadon Beach Resort unit 1809. This gorgeous three-bedroom, three-bath condo is perfect for a family reunion, a spontaneous trip with friends, attending a special event, or any occasion between. With a king-sized bed in the master bedroom and another king bed in the guest bedroom, there's also a queen-sized pull out sleeper bed plus a twin-sized bunk bed in the additional guest bedroom, along with a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room. Celadon 1809 accommodates up to 10 guests comfortably.
Celadon 1809 can easily become your favorite vacation destination in Panama City Beach, for years to come.
Celadon Beach Resort is situated directly on the beach, just steps from the most famed crystal-clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Take a splash in the Gulf-side pool, outdoor hot tub or seasonally-heated indoor pool, enjoy the relaxing spa, or make some time to exercise with the tennis courts and a fitness center. Enjoy the climate-controlled walkway leading from the parking garage to the main lobby, for convenience. Dip your toes in the sand and relax at Celadon Beach Resort, during your next vacation to Panama City Beach. Take advantage of the complimentary bikes and explore the local scenery. You will fall in love with the elegant décor, incredible views of the Gulf of Mexico and the truly “at home” atmosphere throughout.
Upon entering, you will find both guest bedrooms on either side of the entrance, both with large flat-screen televisions. The guest bedroom with the queen-sized bed and the twin-sized bunk bed is perfect for children and additional guests to relax and unwind in their own space. Both guest bedrooms offer their own en-suite master bathroom, featuring a single vanity with a tub/shower combination.
Down the hall, you will find the fully-equipped kitchen which includes full-sized appliances, plenty of storage space as well as all utensils and cookware needed to create your favorite chef-inspired meals while on vacation. The kitchen leads to the dining area and living room, providing an open layout and plenty of room for the whole family. The dining table provides the perfect setting for a nice meal and good conversation with your loved ones. Enjoy an in-unit washer and dryer combination as well, allowing you and your guests to pack lightly to leave plenty of space for souvenirs.
Step into the elegantly-decorated living room featuring comfortable furnishings and matching décor, a large flat-screen television and DVD player, along with direct access to the private balcony. The gulf-front master bedroom is adjacent to the living room and boasts stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico. Wake up to the breathtaking sights of the white sandy beaches. Enjoy your favorite movie or television show with the flat-screen television and DVD player. The en-suite master bathroom offers a relaxing atmosphere to unwind after an action-packed day, with a double vanity, a large garden tub and a walk-in shower. Sip on your morning coffee on the spacious wraparound balcony while watching the sunrise, or kick your feet up in the evenings and take in the stunning colors of the sun setting over the gulf. Celadon 1809 in Panama City Beach can easily become your favorite vacation destination for years to come.
Celadon Beach Resort is located on the prestigious West end of Panama City Beach, just minutes from the shopping, dining and entertainment of Pier Park and sporting events at Frank Brown Recreation Center. You can also enjoy a multitude of annual events and festivals at Aaron Bessant Park, also in close proximity to Celadon. This lovely condominium complex is the perfect fit for families and couples looking for an unforgettable beach vacation to Northwest Florida.
Master bedroom: King-sized bed
Guest bedroom: King-sized bed
Guest bedroom: Queen-sized bed + Twin-sized bunk bed
Living room: Queen-sized sleeper sofaRead More
- Casual Dining
- Children's Arcade
- Coffee House
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Helicopter Rides
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Mini Golf
- Nature Preserve
- Nature Trails
- Road Biking
- State Park
- Tiki Bar/Grill
- Urgent Care
- Water Park
- Check-in Office Name:
- Celadon - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 17757 Front Beach Road
- Panama City Beach
- Florida, 32413
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-236-1965
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-236-1965
- Maintenance Phone: 850-236-1965
- After Hours Phone: 877-907-8925
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after-hours call center. Customer service agent assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
Celadon Beach Resort Homeowner's Association requires an additional parking fee of $20.00, per vehicle. Parking passes can be purchased directly from the ResortQuest desk upon arrival.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler – pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials: To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set-up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- A clean room upon arrival is included with your stay. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood? Want to spend the day on a pontoon boat? Ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you covered! Check out these great deals and don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items from the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on the property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.