- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Gulf Front
Seychelles Beach Resort 2102
Panama City Beach, FL
Escape to the natural beauty of Seychelles Beach Resort. Fronting 200 feet of beautiful gulf-front terrain, this gorgeous high-rise resort condominium rises 22 stories above the sparkling sugar-white sands and emerald green waters, offering spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico. This property features elegant one, two, and three bedroom condos. All residences boast ceramic tile in the foyer, hall, kitchen and bathrooms, two full baths with cultured marble vanity tops, washer/dryer and spacious balconies. Seychelles is conveniently located within walking distance of St. Andrews State Park and only moments from the marina, where you can enjoy excursions to Shell Island. Convenient to the area's best dining, nightlife, water park, zoo, deep sea fishing, sailing, diving, snorkeling and other area attractions. Experience the joy of this wonderful island-style retreat!Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Children's Arcade
- Coffee House
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Helicopter Rides
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Nature Trails
- State Park
- Tiki Bar/Grill
- Urgent Care
- Water Park
- Check-in Office Name:
- Seychelles Beach Resort - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 5115 Gulf Drive
- Panama City Beach
- Florida, 32407
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-236-9550
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-236-9550
- Maintenance Phone: 850-236-9550
- After Hours Phone: 877-496-3908
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office front door. Telephone automatically rings to after-hours call center. Customer service agent assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
Seychelles Parking Rules: Year Round EXCEPT for RESTRICTED STAY DATES
On Site: Guests will receive 1 parking pass for free.
On Site: Guests may purchase a 2nd parking pass for $15.00 + tax, valid for their entire stay – one time charge.
** 2019 RESTRICTED STAY DATES **
Friday, May 24, 2019 – Monday, May 27, 2019
Friday, June 14, 2019 – Saturday, July 27, 2019
Friday, August 30, 2019 – Sunday September 1, 2019
Friday, September 20, 2019 – Sunday September 22, 2019
Rules for Restricted dates:
On Site: 1 PARKING PASS ONLY – FREE – NO EXCEPTIONS
Coastal Standards Parking Lot – Located around the corner (not on site, but a 2-4 minute walk to Seychelles) – Additional parking passes can be purchased for $20.00 + tax/day and can be purchased by calling the vendor directly at 772-245-PARK or by visiting the Seychelles HOA office (Mon – Fri 9am – 4pm CST).
If based on occupancy, additional parking is available. An additional parking pass can be purchased directly from the HOA office for $15 upon approval from the affected owner/property manager. A second pass issued by a manager or owner during the restricted time period is an unauthorized pass and is subject to the same consequences as not having a pass.
Property Wristband Rules:
The HOA requires all owners & guests to wear wristbands Year Round while at the pool. They will be issued at check-in and must be returned to the front desk at check out. There is a $10.00 + tax charge for any armband not returned at checkout. The wristbands are considered a safety issue and allow the staff to quickly distinguish owners and guests from trespassers.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.