- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Baths
- Gulf Front
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – For an Additional Fee) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
Indigo W601 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Luxury awaits you in this stunning 4 bedroom, 4 bath luxury "CORNER" unit at the Indigo Resort! You couldn't ask for more than getting into the elevator and arriving right at your front door with private entry. The designer living area boasts plush seating arrangements and an entertainment area featuring an LCD television and DVD player. Perfect for staying in and enjoying your favorite movie or watching the game. Enjoy 96 channels of Digital TV, 66 channels of HD TV, & 50 channels of digital music. The living area also offers beachfront balcony access, where expansive wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors open to the covered lanai, bringing the beach right into your living room! Because this is an exclusive "CORNER" unit, extra windows offer incredible views from the north, south, and west, and the unit is cascading with natural light. Whether you love cooking or prefer eating out, you'll certainly enjoy preparing your favorite meal in this fully equipped kitchen! Offering upgraded appliances including a stainless steel refrigerator and built-in wall ovens, granite countertops, travertine floors, a double sink, breakfast bar and all the small appliances and utensils you'll need. You will also have the convenience of an in-unit washer and dryer. A trash chute is located right outside your door and there is plenty of space to store your beach toys and chairs. Visit Indigo and you will enjoy a vacation that you will never forget. Lovely poolside cabana (available to weekly reservations only) with this unit. Your private cabana is located in the West tower and boasts a TV and WIFI for entertainment and a lovely lounge area. There is also a closet to keep your beach and pool toys. Want to get away from the crowd at the pool? Enjoy the sunshine from your own personal patio attached to the cabana. A perfect way to make sweeter memories from your stay at Indigo!
Indigo features top of the line amenities including seven acres of well-manicured landscaping, gated entry, a 6000 gallon zero entry pool, poolside gazebo, hot tub, a seasonally heated pool, outdoor grills including green eggs, lighted tennis courts with a Hydro court surface, 2 large fitness rooms, 1 sauna, a private 12 person theater free for guests to use, bike racks, and covered parking. There is also a free standing ice machine located in the parking garage for guest convenience.
Enjoy 96 channels of Digital TV, 66 channels of HDTV, & 50 channels of digital music and complimentary private WiFi. All linens and towels are provided for your comfort (beach towels not included).Read More
- Casual Dining
- Coffee House
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Helicopter Rides
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- National Park
- State Park
- Tiki Bar/Grill
- Urgent Care
- Water Park
- Check-in Office Name:
- Perdido Key Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 14112 Perdido Key Drive
- Florida, 32507
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-492-9889
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-492-9889
- Maintenance Phone: 850-492-9889
- After Hours Phone: 877-497-4092
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
Effective April 10th – May 10th, 2019: Guests may use the cabana but will not have access to the sliding glass door or balcony of the cabana due to necessary repairs.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler – pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials: To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set-up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- A clean room upon arrival is included with your stay. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood? Want to spend the day on a pontoon boat? Ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you covered! Check out these great deals and don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items from the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on the property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.Read More