- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Baths
- Gulf Front
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding including comforters has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Palacio 301 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Experience ultimate relaxation with a rare opportunity to enjoy corner-unit paradise with additional full east views when you stay at Palacio 301. This stunning vacation rental has been recently renovated with all new flooring, granite, new appliances, updated bathroom counters, mattresses, furniture and much more. With a king-sized bed in the master bedroom and one guest bedroom, two queen-sized beds in the additional guest bedroom, along with two extra rollaway beds, Palacio 301 accommodates up to 10 guests comfortably. Experience ultimate serenity in a quiet and relaxing atmosphere, while the gorgeous panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico will wash all your worries away.
Upon entering this lovely third-floor condo, you will feel immediately at home with the warm, updated décor and welcoming atmosphere. Both the guest bedroom and the second master bedroom are located near the entrance and both include a large flat-screen television for endless entertainment, along with their own private bathrooms. Enjoy a private north balcony attached to the second master bedroom as well, boasting spectacular views of Old River, the Intercoastal Waterway, and Perdido Key. There is also an in-unit washer and dryer combination, allowing you and your guests to pack lightly to leave plenty of space for souvenirs.
Down the hall is the fully-equipped kitchen featuring granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances, along with all utensils, appliances, and cookware needed to create your favorite meals while on vacation. There are two ice makers in the fridge, perfect for keeping your drinks cold on the beach. The kitchen opens to the dining area and living room, allowing for plenty of space for the whole family. The dining table seats six guests but can be extended to seat eight, and there are two additional bar stools by the kitchen breakfast bar. The welcoming living area includes a beautiful sectional sofa with plenty of seating, along with a large flat-screen television and DVD player. Sign into your Netflix and Amazon accounts and enjoy one of the four flat-screen televisions or let the kids play their favorite DVDs on one of the three Blu-Ray DVD players.
The master bedroom is adjacent to the living area and offers its own private oasis from the moment you enter. Watch your favorite show on the large flat-screen television. The en-suite master bathroom boasts a Jacuzzi tub to relax in, a gorgeous walk-in tile shower and a double vanity. With breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico along with immediate access to the private, furnished balcony, you can take in those stunning views as soon as you wake up. The en-suite master bathroom boasts a Jacuzzi tub to relax in, a gorgeous walk-in tile shower and a double vanity. Step out onto the balcony, offering a picture-perfect setting to sip on your morning coffee while watching the sunrise or simply relaxing in the evenings while making lasting memories with your loved ones.
Guests of Palacio have the option to work out in the fitness center, play tennis on two of our secured tennis courts, relax in our outdoor pool, swim laps in our seasonally heated lap pool, grill burgers on one of our poolside charcoal grills, or just unwind in the outdoor hot tub. You can even rent our social room with stunning floor to ceiling views of the Gulf and pool area for your private event. All linens and condo towels are provided for your comfort (Pool towels are not provided).
Palacio Condominiums located in Perdido Key, in close proximity to Flora-Bama and between Pensacola, Florida and Orange Beach, Alabama. Enjoy the local events and festivals occurring in the area throughout the year or try some watersports and other outdoor activities. The area features an array of local shops, restaurants, and entertainment. The area is also home to many beautiful golf courses. With all the fun activities and stunning sights in the area, you’re sure to create lasting memories at Palacio 301.
Master bedroom 1: King-sized bed
Master bedroom 2: King-sized bed
Guest bedroom: (2) Two Queen-sized beds
Extra bedding: (2) Two Twin-sized Rollaway bedsRead More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Palacio - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 13661 Perdido Key Drive
- Florida, 32507
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-492-9024
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-492-9024
- After Hours Phone: 877-497-1824
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
- Guests are responsible for disposing of trash throughout the unit, confirming dishwasher has been run and there are no remaining dirty dishes. Guest parking in front of building and across the street. First come first serve. Limit 2 cars per unit -- NO EXCEPTIONS - PER HOA.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials: To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set-up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- A clean room upon arrival is included with your stay. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood? Want to spend the day on a pontoon boat? Ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you covered! Check out these great deals and don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items from the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on the property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.