- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Gulf Front
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Palacio 303 is professionally managed by ResortQuest.
Located directly on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, Palacio 303 offers everything you need for total relaxation. In the common area of the third-floor condo, bright and airy colors and comfortable living space surround you. The kitchen is fully equipped and offers sleek appliances. Barstools at the two-tiered counter, along with the dining area seating, offers plenty of room for everyone. The living room has plush sofas with views to the beaches of Perdido Key below and is centered around a large flat-screen television, perfect for unwinding after a long day of exploring the area.
The balcony can be accessed from both the living room and the master bedroom and has seating to enjoy the breathtaking sunrises and sunsets over the Emerald Coast. The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and flat-screen television. An ensuite bathroom offers a large vanity, a large walk-in shower, and whirlpool tub. The guest bedroom also has a king-sized bed, and the hall bath is steps away, with a large vanity and tub/shower combination. In-unit laundry is another great amenity in Palacio 303. Towels and linens are provided, please bring your own beach towels.
Palacio features include a heated lap pool, a large community pool, and a hot tub, making for a relaxing day off the beach. Everything being gulf side gives the views without the sand in between your toes. A fitness center and tennis courts are additional amenities of the property. Palacio is located directly across the street from Villagio Town Center, a spot with shopping and dining options including Jellyfish, a local’s favorite for happy hour drinks and sushi. Pick up a few souvenirs from Paradise Island downstairs on your way back to the condo. Palacio 303 is in the best spot for a quiet weekend – or a few weeks – on the beach.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Palacio - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 13661 Perdido Key Drive
- Florida, 32507
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-492-9024
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-492-9024
- After Hours Phone: 877-497-1824
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
- The main unheated pool is closed due to resurfacing with an estimated opening date of April 1, 2020. The outdoor heated pool is available for guests to use during this time. Property Hot tub down until further notice. Guests are responsible for disposing of trash throughout the unit, confirming dishwasher has been run and there are no remaining dirty dishes. Guest parking in front of building and across the street. First come first serve. Limit 2 cars per unit -- NO EXCEPTIONS - PER HOA.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials: To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set-up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- A clean room upon arrival is included with your stay. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood? Want to spend the day on a pontoon boat? Ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you covered! Check out these great deals and don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items from the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on the property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.