- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 11
- 3 Baths
- Gulf Front
- Last-Minute Offer
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/05/2018 - 08/30/2018Bookable Dates: 06/05/2018 - 08/28/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Military Savings!
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 10/29/2017 - 12/28/2018Bookable Dates: 11/02/2017 - 12/28/2018Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
This unit is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Your vacation will be remembered when you stay at this beautiful "CORNER" beachfront condo. This rental includes floor-to-ceiling patio doors in both the living room and master bedroom leading to a patio that provides a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico with a wrap around balcony. Other features include a fully equipped kitchen offering dishes, pots, pans, and utensils needed to prepare and serve meals. Relax in the master bath Jacuzzi tub. The master bath also has a walk-in shower, double sinks, and vanity area with a separate private bathroom. Each bedroom and the living room have flat screen TVs and DVD players. The property also looks over the pool and you will never forget the amazing sunsets! Guests have the option to work out in the fitness center, play tennis on two of our secured tennis courts, relax in our outdoor pool, swim laps in our seasonally heated lap pool, grill burgers on one of our poolside charcoal grills, or just unwind in the outdoor hot tub. You can even rent our social room with stunning floor to ceiling views of the Gulf and pool area for your private event! Enjoy the use of complimentary Wi-Fi connection in your condo, lobby, or social room, complimentary DVD rentals, and complimentary beach chairs and umbrella rental (Seasonal Only) while soaking up the sun! All linens and condo towels are provided for your comfort (Pool towels are not provided).Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Palacio - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 13661 Perdido Key Drive
- Florida, 32507
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-492-9024
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-492-9024
- After Hours Phone: 877-497-1824
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
Guest parking in front of building and across the street. First come first serve. Limit 2 cars per unit -- NO EXCEPTIONS - PER HOA
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials: To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set-up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- A clean room upon arrival is included with your stay. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood? Want to spend the day on a pontoon boat? Ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you covered! Check out these great deals and don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items from the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on the property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.