- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 3 Baths
- Gulf Front
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Palacio 806 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Palacio 806 is a gorgeously-decorated three-bedroom, three-bath corner condo located directly on the beach and boasting sweeping panoramic views of the crystal-clear Gulf waters. With a king-sized bed plus a sofa sleeper for one in the master bedroom, a queen-sized bed in one guest bedroom, a queen-sized bed plus a twin-over-double bunk bed in the additional guest bedroom, along with a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room, Palacio 806 accommodates up to 12 guests comfortably. Whether you are taking a family beach vacation, going on a spontaneous trip with friends, attending a special event or any occasion between, Palacio 806 provides a picture-perfect accommodation for your next beach vacation.
Upon entering, you will find lovely tile in the entryway and stunning hardwood flooring in the bedrooms and main living area. This capacious condo offers a light and welcoming color scheme to complement the beachy décor and furnishings. The two guest bedrooms are located near the entrance, each with their own flat-screen television and leading into their own en-suite bathrooms. Both bedrooms also lead out to their own balconies, perfect for taking in the gorgeous surrounding scenery. Enjoy a washer and dryer combination as well, allowing you and your guests to pack lightly to leave plenty of space for souvenirs.
Down the hall, you will find the fully-equipped kitchen on your right, boasting gorgeous granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances, a beautiful tiled backsplash to add to the overall elegance presented throughout the condo, along with all utensils and cookware to create your favorite meals while on vacation. The kitchen leads to the dining area and living room, as well as to a separate dining area, ideal for enjoying a quick meal. The dining table near the living room seats six guests and there are two additional bar stools by the kitchen breakfast bar. There is a separate sink area adjacent to the dining table, including a sink surrounded by granite countertops and extra storage space for added convenience.
Step into the inviting living room, boasting matching furnishings and décor, along with a large flat-screen television and DVD player. Cozy up with your loved ones with a movie night after a long day of soaking up the sun on the beach or exploring all that Perdido Key has to offer. The master suite is adjacent to the living room and also includes its own flat-screen television and DVD player, for endless entertainment. The en-suite master bathroom features two separate single vanities surrounded by granite countertops, a large garden tub and a capacious walk-in shower. Step out onto the spacious balcony, accessible from both the master bedroom and the living room. Sip on your morning coffee while watching the sunrise or kick your feet up and relax in the evening while taking in the incredible colors of the sunset with your loved ones.
Palacio features a heated lap pool, wading pool, hot tub, charcoal grills, beach walkover, fitness center, tennis courts, business center, meeting room and an onsite check-in desk. It’s located in Perdido Key, in close proximity to Flora-Bama and between Pensacola, Florida and Orange Beach, Alabama. Enjoy the local events and festivals occurring in the area throughout the year or try some watersports and other outdoor activities. The area features an array of local shops, restaurants, and entertainment. The area is also home to many beautiful golf courses. With all the fun activities and stunning sights in the area, you’re sure to create lasting memories at Palacio 806.
Master bedroom: King-sized bed + sofa sleeper for one
Guest bedroom: Queen-sized bed
Guest bedroom: Queen-sized bed + Twin-over-double bunk bed
Living room: Queen-sized sleeper sofaRead More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Palacio - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 13661 Perdido Key Drive
- Florida, 32507
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-492-9024
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-492-9024
- After Hours Phone: 877-497-1824
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
Guest parking in front of building and across the street. First come first serve. Limit 2 cars per unit -- NO EXCEPTIONS - PER HOA
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials: To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set-up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- A clean room upon arrival is included with your stay. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood? Want to spend the day on a pontoon boat? Ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you covered! Check out these great deals and don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items from the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on the property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.