- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Baths
- Gulf Front
- Define Your Weekend with a Two-Night Stay
- Promo Code: WEEKEND
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/20/2019 - 06/27/2019Bookable Dates: 06/20/2019 - 06/26/2019Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/01/2019 - 12/31/2019Bookable Dates: 01/02/2019 - 12/28/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Palacio 1604 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Palacio 1604 is a tastefully-decorated, three-bedroom, three-bath condo providing incredible panoramic views of the Gulf waters. With a queen-sized bed in both the master bedroom and one guest bedroom, a twin-sized bed and double bed in the additional guest bedroom, along with a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room, Palacio 1604 accommodates up to nine guests comfortably. This lovely 16th-floor condo provides a picture-perfect ambiance for a family beach vacation, a spontaneous trip with friends and any occasion between.
Upon entering, you will find both guest bedrooms on each side, both featuring flat-screen televisions. The guest bathroom is adjacent to the guest bedrooms and boasts a single vanity and tub/shower combination. Down the hall, you will find the fully-equipped kitchen which leads into the dining area and living room, providing plenty of room to spread out. The kitchen features a welcoming décor along with all the utensils and appliances needed to create your own meals while on vacation. The large dining table is adjacent to the kitchen and is perfect for a family meal. The living room boasts gorgeous matching furnishings and décor. There is also a large flat-screen television and DVD player combination, ideal for a family movie night after a long day at the beach. Enjoy endless free DVD rentals throughout your stay as well, for added entertainment.
The master bedroom is located immediately next to the living room, providing a truly relaxing oasis. Enjoy the incredible view of the Gulf waters from the private balcony, easily accessible from the master bedroom and the living room. There is also a large flat-screen television and DVD player combination as well. The master bedroom leads into its own en-suite master bath, featuring large counter space with a double vanity, a spacious garden tub, and a large walk-in shower. Step out onto the private balcony, perfect for enjoying your morning coffee while taking in the breathtaking views of the Gulf. Enjoy the added bonus of having an in-unit washer and dryer combination, allowing you and your guests to pack light and leave plenty of room for souvenirs. Palacio 1604 truly has it all and can easily become your next home away from home.
Palacio features a heated lap pool, wading pool, hot tub, charcoal grills, beach walkover, fitness center, tennis courts, business center, meeting room and an onsite check-in desk. It’s located in Perdido Key, in close proximity to Flora-Bama and between Pensacola, Florida and Orange Beach, Alabama. Enjoy the local events and festivals occurring in the area throughout the year or try some watersports and other outdoor activities. The area features an array of local shops, restaurants, and entertainment. The area is also home to many beautiful golf courses. With all the fun activities and stunning sights in the area, you’re sure to create lasting memories at Palacio 0903.
Master bedroom: Queen-sized bed
Guest bedroom 1: Queen-sized bed
Guest bedroom 2: Twin-over-double bunk bed
Living room: Queen-sized sleeper sofaRead More
Extra Sleeping Area
Exterior FeaturesRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Palacio - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 13661 Perdido Key Drive
- Florida, 32507
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-492-9024
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-492-9024
- After Hours Phone: 877-497-1824
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
Guest parking in front of building and across the street. First come first serve. Limit 2 cars per unit -- NO EXCEPTIONS - PER HOA
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials: To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set-up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- A clean room upon arrival is included with your stay. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood? Want to spend the day on a pontoon boat? Ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you covered! Check out these great deals and don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items from the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on the property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.