- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- Gulf Front
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – For an Additional Fee) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Sandy Key 2-328 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
This spacious yet cozy 3rd floor Gulf front retreat boasts comfortable furnishings, stylish décor, updated electronics and appliances, and luxurious touches throughout. The living room offers plenty of seating where the whole family can lounge, not to mention the sliding glass doors that lead out to the expansive covered beachfront balcony! Wake up and sip your morning coffee while the sun rises over the Gulf, or even enjoy a dinner under the stars while the tranquil sound of the waves relaxes your senses and calms your mind!
Relax after a long day of recreation in one of 3 luxuriously appointed bedrooms. The master bedroom has a Temperpedic mattress for a great nights sleep and the 2 other guest bedrooms have premium mattress sets. All with high thread-count linens and posh bedding, you're sure to enjoy quality rest and relaxation during your much-deserved beach getaway. This beautiful coastal themed condo has plenty of sleeping for you and your family! Comfy king bed in the master suite and 2nd guest bedroom, as well as 2 double sized beds in the 3rd bedroom so everyone gets a restful night's sleep while on vacation in beautiful Perdido Key! Pamper yourself after a day on the beach in the master bath, complete with fluffy 100% cotton oversized bath towel sets!
Prepare a culinary masterpiece in the gourmet kitchen, boasting updated appliances, plenty of counter and cabinet space, and all the small appliances, utensils and cookware needed to whip up a delicious meal!
Sandy Key boasts an abundance of recreation and amenities, including two Gulf-front pools (one seasonally heated,), lighted tennis courts, state of the art fitness center and secure gated entry. An immaculate stretch of private beachfront is easily accessible with 2 beach boardwalks. Take advantage of the onsite seasonal beach service, complete with two cushioned loungers and umbrella set up for a fee. See attendant for details.
The resort is adjacent to the Gulf Islands National Seashore- a federally protected stretch of undeveloped coastline with tons of recreation available- from biking, hiking, swimming, camping, bird watching, or simply exploring the park's natural beauty.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
Exterior FeaturesRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Perdido Key Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 14112 Perdido Key Drive
- Florida, 32507
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-492-9889
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-492-9889
- Maintenance Phone: 850-492-9889
- After Hours Phone: 877-497-4092
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
- Sandy Key Homeowners Association will not allow any tents on the beach this year. Personal umbrellas and chairs are still allowed. Beach service rentals are available through Perdido Beach Service. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.