- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Baths
- Gulf Front
- Last-Minute Offer
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 10/24/2019 - 01/06/2020Bookable Dates: 10/24/2019 - 12/30/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Sunny Winter Savings
- Promo Code: SUNSETS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2019 - 02/28/2020Bookable Dates: 10/29/2019 - 01/03/2020Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal-Fee) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal-Fee) / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Eastern Shores 107 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
This inviting 3rd-floor end unit is located at Eastern Shores and features awesome views of the Gulf of Mexico and Eastern Lake. This light and airy unit feature a cathedral ceiling in the living room and carpet in the living area and bedroom. The kitchen is fully equipped with a full-size refrigerator, oven, microwave, and dishwasher and has all the dishes, pots, pans, and utensils, so cooking or cleanup of any meal is simple. The bar area consists of two bar chairs and the dining area features a round solid-medium-wood table with four chairs for dining or game playing. This condo has a TV, DVD player, and CD Stereo in the living room for your enjoyment. The spacious master bedroom also has a TV for your late night shows. This unit has free internet. This property does not have an elevator.
Eastern Shores is a Non-Smoking Property
One assigned parking space per unit. no additional parking on propertyRead More
Wyndham Rewards EligibleRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Seagrove Beach Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 4514 East County Highway 30-A
- Santa Rosa Beach
- Florida, 32459
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-267-2693
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-267-2693
- Maintenance Phone: 850-267-2693
- After Hours Phone: 877-565-5738
- Office Hours: Monday - Saturday/9:00AM - 5:00PM, Sunday/9:00AM - 4:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
Eastern Shores roof is being replaced starting November 15th. Construction noise & workers will be present with limited parking for guests. ETA of completion is December 13th.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.