- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Baths
- Last-Minute Offer
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 08/14/2019 - 08/29/2019Bookable Dates: 08/14/2019 - 08/23/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Come Relax and Save!
- Promo Code: SERENITY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/02/2019 - 11/02/2019Bookable Dates: 07/19/2019 - 08/27/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Newly Renovated Units in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/31/2018 - 12/30/2019Bookable Dates: 01/01/2019 - 12/29/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal-Free) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal-Fee) / Free Wi-Fi.
This one bedroom plus bunk Cabanas condo is located on the 3rd floor offering a great view of the pool and the gulf. Complete with fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TVs, and a private balcony, this is the perfect condo to create your beach vacation memories!
A location that is a perfect destination for family vacations or a weekend retreat, Gulf Place is a vibrant non-smoking community nestled in the heart of peaceful Santa Rosa Beach. Splashing fountains, park benches, tree-lined streets, footpaths, an amphitheater, and parks compliment the town center’s location directly across from the Gulf of Mexico. And from these stunning accommodations, you’re just a short stroll away from community pools, golf, shops, and dining options.
Gulf Place’s ideal location on Scenic Hwy 30-A means that when you stay here, you are perfectly situated to experience some of the area’s finest events. Itself a popular venue for the 30-A Songwriter’s Festival every January, Gulf Place is also a walk, bike ride or short drive away from many other venues during this exciting weekend of live music and entertainment. Join us every Sunday night during summer and fall for our free concert series showcasing local and regional artists, or the third Thursday of every month March-December for Wine Walkabout where you can enjoy a variety of wines, food, music and door prizes. While you are here, grab a cup of coffee or ice cream at Sunrise. Make sure to stop by The Perfect Pig for the perfect happy hour and great food. Or walk across the street to Shunk Gulley for balcony views of the gulf and the most amazing duck-fat fries. For dessert, beignet fries are a must.
From Gulf Place, visitors can experience the 26-mile stretch of the Scenic Highway 30-A area and its unique shops and artist colonies along the pristine coastal area. Enjoy breathtaking views and sunsets over the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico while sinking your toes into the sugar-white sands. Relaxation rules the day here, while at night visitors can enjoy the eclectic shopping and dining options within walking distance, or of nearby Destin and Panama City Beach - both just a short drive. Nature preserves offer hiking, biking and wildlife watching, while the Gulf and surrounding bays provide an open invitation for deep-sea fishing and watersports such as parasailing, snorkeling, paddle boarding, and kayaking.Read More
Exterior FeaturesRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Santa Rosa Beach Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Laura Hamilton Blvd Unit C1
- Santa Rosa Beach
- Florida, 32459
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Maintenance Phone: (850) 267-6980
- After Hours Phone: 877-481-8453
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday 9:00AM - 5:00PM CST
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.