- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Baths
- Partial Gulf View
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
- Hurry Home to Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: HURRYHOME
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2018 - 03/07/2019Bookable Dates: 11/02/2018 - 01/01/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Sunny Winter Savings
- Promo Code: SUNSETS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/04/2018 - 02/28/2019Bookable Dates: 12/04/2018 - 01/14/2019Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal – Charge) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Free) / Private Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay. This is a non-smoking home and is not pet friendly.
Gulf Times is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Gulf Times is located in an intimate, gated Las Palmas community located on the west end of 30A, just a short stroll from two beach accesses, Gulf Place, and many great eateries, plus activities. This five-bedroom, three-and-a-half-bath vacation home accommodates up to ten guests comfortably, with a king-sized bed in the master bedroom, a queen-sized bed in one second-floor bedroom, a full-sized bed in the additional second-floor bedroom, along with a queen-sized bed in one top-floor bedroom and two twin-sized beds in the additional top-floor bedroom. You will fall in love with this three-story home, boasting an open, spacious layout, peaks of the Gulf waters from the large balconies, along with elegant and welcoming décor throughout.
Upon entering, you will find the main living area, including the kitchen, dining area, living room, master bedroom leading into its own en-suite master bath, along with an additional half-bath. The fully-equipped kitchen boasts stunning granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances, and holds the linen closet, featuring a stackable washer and dryer combination, allowing you and your loved ones to pack light and leave plenty of room for souvenirs. Enjoy all the utensils and appliances needed to create your own meals while on vacation. Adjacent to the kitchen, you will find the inviting living area, featuring matching furnishings boasting pops of color, along with a mounted flat-screen television and DVD player combination, ideal for a family movie night after a long day at the beach.
Step out onto the large, open patio located off the living area, which leads out to the backyard and includes a gas grill, ideal for a family barbecue. Sit down for a family meal at the dining table, which seats up to six guests comfortably and boasts a lovely dining set and plenty of surrounding natural lighting. The breakfast bar just off the kitchen includes three additional bar chairs, providing additional seating. The first-floor master suite boasts bright, welcoming décor, a king-sized bed, as well as a large flat-screen television. The en-suite master bath features a double vanity along with a jetted tub. There is a half-bath adjacent to the kitchen as well, for added convenience.
Up the stairs to the second floor, you will find two additional bedrooms and a full bath in the hall. One guest bedroom on the second floor includes a queen-sized bed, and the additional guest bedroom includes a full-sized bed. The full bath features a single vanity along with a tub/shower combination. Both bedrooms provide private access to a spacious, shared open porch, creating the perfect setting for a family game night or simply enjoying your morning coffee and watching the sunrise.
The third floor also includes two bedrooms as well as a full bath in the hall. One guest bedroom includes a queen-sized bed and the additional guest bedroom includes two twin-sized beds, perfect for children. Similar to the second floor, the third floor boasts a private, shared and open porch, which provides lovely peaks of the crystal-clear Gulf waters along with gorgeous views of the surrounding area.
Gulf Times is an ideal accommodation for a family reunion, a spontaneous trip with your friends and any occasion between. You will find four bikes included, making it easy and convenient to get to the public beach access, just three minutes away. Dip your toes in the sand and enjoy a relaxing day in the sun.
Gulf Times is located on Scenic Highway 30A in Santa Rosa Beach, in close proximity to an array of local restaurants and family-friendly activities. If you are looking for a delectable dinner with stunning views, give Shunk Gulley a try. Venture over to Gulf Place town center for art classes, 30A gear and a concert every Sunday. Explore further to the east and you will find the quaint beach communities such as Seaside, WaterColor, and Seagrove. Scenic Highway 30A continues for 19 miles, so you are sure to find an adventure for everyone along the way. Cruise down to The Hub or even further to the excitement of Rosemary Beach. Truly live like a local and experience a vacation you will never forget when you stay at Gulf Times in Santa Rosa Beach.
Master bedroom: King-sized bed
Guest bedroom 1: Queen-sized bed
Guest bedroom 2: Full-sized bed
Guest bedroom 3: Queen-sized bed
Guest bedroom 4: (2) Twin-sized bedsRead More
Bedroom FeaturesRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Santa Rosa Beach Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 95 Laura Hamilton Drive
- Santa Rosa Beach
- Florida, 32459
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Maintenance Phone: (850) 267-6980
- After Hours Phone: 877-481-8453
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday 9:00AM - 5:00PM CST
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
Please be aware Gulf Times allows parking for 2 cars and home is not Pet Friendly.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials: To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items from the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on the property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.