- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Baths
- Partial Gulf View
- Last-Minute Offer
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 10/24/2019 - 01/31/2020Bookable Dates: 10/24/2019 - 01/20/2020Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Sunny Winter Savings
- Promo Code: SUNSETS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2019 - 02/28/2020Bookable Dates: 10/29/2019 - 02/17/2020Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Fee) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Fee) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
When you walk in the door of this spacious studio condo, you’ll find a bunk area at the entrance in addition to the bedroom area offering a queen size bed along with a large, spacious bathroom. The bathroom contains a shower/tub combo and has a single vanity that is perfect for getting ready for the day or a night out around town. This unit is located on the 2nd floor, providing a private balcony with a partial gulf view. The kitchen, dining, and living area are open and spacious with a flat-screen TV, bar with stools providing a great place to enjoy a meal or snack, and a sofa that pulls out into a bed. The Inn at Gulf Place unit 1-207 will comfortably sleep 6 people and is perfect for a family vacation or a getaway with friends.
A location that is a perfect destination for family vacations or a weekend retreat, Gulf Place is a vibrant non-smoking community nestled in the heart of peaceful Santa Rosa Beach. Splashing fountains, park benches, tree-lined streets, footpaths, an amphitheater, and parks compliment the town center’s location directly across from the Gulf of Mexico. And from these stunning accommodations, you’re just a short stroll away from community pools, golf, shops, and dining options.
Gulf Place’s ideal location on Scenic Hwy 30-A means that when you stay here, you are perfectly situated to experience some of the area’s finest events. Itself a popular venue for the 30-A Songwriter’s Festival every January, Gulf Place is also a walk, bike ride or short drive away from many other venues during this exciting weekend of live music and entertainment. Join us every Sunday night during summer and fall for our free concert series showcasing local and regional artists, or the third Thursday of every month March-December for Wine Walkabout where you can enjoy a variety of wines, food, music and door prizes. While you are here, grab a cup of coffee or ice cream at Sunrise. Make sure to stop by The Perfect Pig for the perfect happy hour and great food. Or walk across the street to Shunk Gulley for balcony views of the gulf and the most amazing duck-fat fries. For dessert, beignet fries are a must.
From Gulf Place, visitors can experience the 26-mile stretch of the Scenic Highway 30-A area and its unique shops and artist colonies along the pristine coastal area. Enjoy breathtaking views and sunsets over the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico while sinking your toes into the sugar-white sands. Relaxation rules the day here, while at night visitors can enjoy the eclectic shopping and dining options within walking distance, or of nearby Destin and Panama City Beach - both just a short drive. Nature preserves offer hiking, biking and wildlife watching, while the Gulf and surrounding bays provide an open invitation for deep-sea fishing and watersports such as parasailing, snorkeling, paddle boarding, and kayaking.
Master Bedroom: Queen-sized bed
Bunk Area: 2 Twin-sized beds
Living Area: Queen-sized sofa bedRead More
Extra Sleeping Area
Parking FeatureRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Santa Rosa Beach Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 95 Laura Hamilton Blvd, Unit C1
- Santa Rosa Beach
- Florida, 32459
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Maintenance Phone: (850) 267-6980
- After Hours Phone: 877-481-8453
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday 9:00AM - 5:00PM CST
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
Please be aware unit 1207 will have maintenance work done to the unit balcony starting November 15th 2019 and tentative completion date March 1st 2020.
The balcony will be closed and inaccessible during the maintenance work.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials: To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items from the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on the property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.