- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Community View
- Sun, Sand, Waves and Fun along Northwest Florida beaches
- Promo Code: BEACHES
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/01/2019 - 08/29/2019Bookable Dates: 06/01/2019 - 08/06/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal-Free) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal-Free) / Free WiFi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Redfish Cottage is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
REDFISH COTTAGE is located in the heart of Old Florida Cottages -- a relaxed and welcoming Beach Community in Santa Rosa Beach. This beachside community has a large neighborhood pool with a spacious lanai and grilling area. Old Florida Cottages is just a short walk to the beach, where your free beach chairs are awaiting you during the season. When you enter the home, you'll be greeted by the kitchen and a newly decorated dining and living room area. You'll be able to see the back patio, featuring plenty of seating to kick back and relax on while watching the kids at the pool within steps of the back door. For convenience, there's a half bath located downstairs. Upstairs you'll find two master bedrooms, one offers a King sized bed and the other a Queen. Both bedrooms have luxurious mattress sets and are equipped with a full bathroom and private balcony. Old Florida Cottages is ideally situated within a short walk to beach accesses with lifeguards, clean public facilities and plenty of parking! It's within walking distance to Goatfeathers and also Gulf Place, where there is great shopping, outdoor dining, and music at La Playa, or breakfast and lunch at the Perfect Pig or Sunrise Coffee Shop. You'll be just 15 minutes away from Silver Sands Factory Outlet Mall. The location is convenient to fine dining at Bud and Alleys in Seaside, Criollas in Grayton Beach, and Fish Out of Water in Watercolor. Or you may prefer the eclectic dining at Stinky's Fish Camp in Dune Allen, and/or one with great jazz at the Red Bar in Grayton Beach. Santa Rosa Golf and Beach Club are also nearby for those interested in a golf challenge as well as fine, gulf view dining at The Vue. There are eighteen miles of bike paths along the beach and coastal dune lakes which makes exercise a fun and interesting event especially when your vacation rental includes 4 bikes seasonally for you to enjoy. The quaint villages of Grayton Beach, Watercolor, and Seaside are just 4-8 miles down the scenic beach highway. Come to enjoy all that Redfish Cottage has to offer and make your reservations today!Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Santa Rosa Beach Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Laura Hamilton Blvd Unit C1
- Santa Rosa Beach
- Florida, 32459
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Maintenance Phone: (850) 267-6980
- After Hours Phone: 877-481-8453
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday 9:00AM - 5:00PM CST
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.