- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- Community View
- Sunny Winter Savings
- Promo Code: SUNSETS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2019 - 02/28/2020Bookable Dates: 10/29/2019 - 01/03/2020Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal-Free) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal-Additional Charge) / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Redfish Village 1408 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
This beautiful fourth floor, two-bedroom condo offers all the comforts of home and perfect setting for making memories at the beach. The open floor plan offers dining space with table and chairs, breakfast bar and kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances. The living room offers a sofa sleeper and flat screen television. A balcony with views of the horizon across the Gulf of Mexico is the place to watch sunrises and sunsets. The master bedroom offers and king-sized bed and has access to the balcony. An ensuite bath with double vanities, tub and separate walk in shower tops off the great space. The guest bedroom also offers a king-sized bed, flat screen television, and private bath. There is a bunk area in the hall along with a laundry area, plus a half bath in common space near the entry of the condo. Comfortably sleeping a total of eight people, Redfish Village 1408 is ready to be the spot for your next beach trip.
Redfish Village 1408 is located in a resort within the town of Blue Mountain Beach. With luxurious amenities including two beautiful pools, a relaxing hot tub, an upscale lounge with theater, convenient tram service, community gas grills, children's play garden, it’s the perfect vacation retreat. Plus, great extras like an onsite fitness center and a cafe that offers delivery to the beach or pool is sure to make your stay complete.
Blue Mountain Beach is located at the west end of the 30A community of South Walton county. With a small-town feel, it’s packed with charm, but also has dining and entertainment options for days. Just a short drive away is Grayton Beach, with locals favorite Grayton Beer Company and Brewpub. A few miles down 30A is Watercolor and Seaside, two more of the gorgeous beachside towns just east of Sandestin. Spend a weekend or a month at Redfish Village 1408; either way, you’ll still want to come back to enjoy the countless events not to be missed.
Master: King-sized Bed
Guest room: King-sized Bed
Additional Sleeping Area: Twin Bunks (Hallway)
Additional Sleeping Area: Queen-sized Sofa Bed (Living Room)Read More
Exterior FeaturesRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Santa Rosa Beach Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 95 Laura Hamilton Blvd, Unit C1
- Santa Rosa Beach
- Florida, 32459
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Maintenance Phone: (850) 267-6980
- After Hours Phone: 877-481-8453
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday 9:00AM - 5:00PM CST
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
1 Designated parking space. #408. Requires parking pass to be obtained at check-in. Additional parking available on site.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.