- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
- Pool View
- Last-Minute Offer
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 10/24/2019 - 11/29/2019Bookable Dates: 10/24/2019 - 11/22/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Sunny Winter Savings
- Promo Code: SUNSETS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2019 - 02/28/2020Bookable Dates: 10/29/2019 - 12/06/2019Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / 2 Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Free) / 1 Hour for 1 Day Only of Kayak or Paddle-board (Seasonal – Free) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
Sanctuary by the Sea 1105 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
This stunning and beautifully-decorated condominium provides a truly “at home” ambiance and modern décor throughout. With a king-sized bed in the master bedroom, two twin-over-double bunks in one guest bedroom, and a queen-sized bed in the second guest bedroom, this unit accommodates up to ten guests comfortably. There is beautiful tile flooring throughout, and carpeting in all of the bedrooms. The first guest bedroom features a television and DVD player and leads to its own private bath, including a tub/shower combination and a single vanity. The second bedroom also has a television and DVD player and leads to its own private bath. There is an additional half bath in the hall, next to the laundry room, which includes a full-sized washer and dryer combination. The fully-equipped, upscale kitchen has many fantastic amenities including granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen leads into the dining room with a marble-designed table, which has seating for up to six people. The living room features a wet bar, multiple seating areas, a flat panel television, and DVD player, along with a gas fireplace. Step into the breathtaking master bedroom, featuring a television and DVD player, and leading to a full master bath with a large relaxing Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower. The balcony has a large patio table that seats six and is accessible from both the floor-to-ceiling glass doors in the living room or the master bedroom.
Sanctuary by the Sea includes luxurious amenities beyond compare and is destined to be the premier resort in the exclusive 30A area. Three artfully-sculpted pools including waterfalls and fountains await your enjoyment. Enjoy the added amenities such as a clubhouse with a meeting area and separate video game area, two large hot tubs and seasonal gas fire pits. Appease your sports side by enjoying the virtual golf facility or relax on a rainy day in the on-site theatre room that guests may reserve. The on-site fitness facility boasts high-quality cardio equipment with personal TV’s and strength training equipment, overlooking the large lagoon-style pool. Enjoy the rare coastal dune lake located on the property where you can fish, kayak and canoe or simply take in the natural beauty of the surrounding area. The balcony is accessible from both the floor to ceiling glass doors in the living room or from the master bedroom.
Sanctuary by the Sea is located in gorgeous Santa Rosa Beach, on Scenic Highway 30A. Santa Rosa Beach offers an array of walking and biking trails along with numerous local restaurants and gorgeous scenery. Take a day trip to the popular beach communities on 30A such as Grayton Beach, Seagrove Beach, Alys Beach, and Rosemary Beach. 30A is a melting pot of wonderful culture, cuisine, and activities that can be enjoyed year-round.
Master bedroom: King-sized bed
Guest bedroom 1: 2 - Twin-over-double bunk beds
Guest bedroom 2: Queen-sized bedRead More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Casual Dining
- Coffee House
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Helicopter Rides
- Horseback Riding
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Nature Trails
- State Park
- Theme Park
- Tiki Bar/Grill
- Urgent Care
- Water Park
- Check-in Office Name:
- Santa Rosa Beach Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 95 Laura Hamilton Blvd, Unit C1
- Santa Rosa Beach
- Florida, 32459
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Maintenance Phone: (850) 267-6980
- After Hours Phone: 877-481-8453
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday 9:00AM - 5:00PM CST
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
- Starting now until March 1st.CR 30A will be closed on Nov 12,2019 at 9:00 am for the construction of a new bridge at Alligator Lake.30A will be closed to through traffic from CR 283 to CR 83 for the duration of the bridge construction.At this time, we anticipate a construction completion date of late February.During the construction activities, vehicular traffic will need to use the detour to US 98 via CR 283 and CR 83.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.