- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
- Gulf Front
- Last-Minute Offer
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 10/24/2019 - 11/29/2019Bookable Dates: 10/24/2019 - 11/22/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Sunny Winter Savings
- Promo Code: SUNSETS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2019 - 02/28/2020Bookable Dates: 10/29/2019 - 12/06/2019Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / 2 Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Free) / 1 Hour for 1 Day Only of Kayak or Paddle-board (Seasonal – Free) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Sanctuary by the Sea 2116 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
This beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 ½ bath condo, located on the 2nd floor, has all the comforts of home and plenty more!!! Luxury and beach is the perfect combination for a dream vacation at Sanctuary by the Sea. Offering dune, gulf, lake, and pool views is just one of the many amenities you ’ll discover when staying at 2116. The interior design offers upscale furnishings, fixtures, and bedding. The living area has a beautiful gas fireplace, plenty of comfortable seating, flat screen TV, and access to a private balcony which is abundantly furnished and perfect for sunset watching! The dining area, complete with designer dining furniture and breakfast bar, offers plenty of indoor eating space. The kitchen features granite counter tops, a sink at the breakfast bar, a sink in the island, Viking gas range, and stainless appliances along with all the necessities to prepare a full course meal. There is a wet bar, perfect for those sunset cocktails, located in the main living area as well. There is a laundry room with a full-size washer and dryer along with granite counter space and sink just off of the kitchen. Also a fashionable ½ bath right off the main living area for convenience. The master suite complete with tranquil colors, flat screen TV, private access to the expansive balcony, king size bed, and a private bath is sure to please anyone lucky enough to get the master. The master bath has granite counters, dual vanities, soaking tub, and separate walk-in shower. The guest room is almost as luxurious as the master suite, offering luxury bedding, flat screen TV, and a private bathroom with granite countertops and upscale fixtures. To complete this perfect Sanctuary, the 3rd bedroom features custom built bunk with a double on bottom and two twins on top, flat screen TV, and private bathroom. With a luxury, under the sea theme, this 3rd bedroom is perfect for the kids and the kid at heart! Come make your memories at this Sanctuary by the Sea!Read More
Extra Sleeping AreaRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Santa Rosa Beach Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 95 Laura Hamilton Blvd, Unit C1
- Santa Rosa Beach
- Florida, 32459
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Maintenance Phone: (850) 267-6980
- After Hours Phone: 877-481-8453
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday 9:00AM - 5:00PM CST
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
- Starting now until March 1st.CR 30A will be closed on Nov 12,2019 at 9:00 am for the construction of a new bridge at Alligator Lake.30A will be closed to through traffic from CR 283 to CR 83 for the duration of the bridge construction.At this time, we anticipate a construction completion date of late February.During the construction activities, vehicular traffic will need to use the detour to US 98 via CR 283 and CR 83.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.