- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Baths
- Gulf Front
- Last-Minute Offer
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 10/24/2019 - 11/29/2019Bookable Dates: 10/24/2019 - 11/22/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Sunny Winter Savings
- Promo Code: SUNSETS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2019 - 02/28/2020Bookable Dates: 10/29/2019 - 12/06/2019Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / 2 Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Free) / 1 Hour for 1 Day Only of Kayak or Paddle-board (Seasonal – Free) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
Sanctuary by the Sea 3102 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Sanctuary by the Sea 3102 is a spacious four-bedroom, four-bath condo boasting incredible views of the Gulf’s emerald green waters along with stunning views of the surrounding coastal dune lakes. Sanctuary by the Sea 3102 accommodates up to eight guests comfortably by offering a king-sized bed in the master bedroom, a king-sized bed in one guest bedroom, and queen-sized beds in the two additional guest bedrooms. Whether you are taking a family beach vacation, going on a spontaneous trip with your friends, attending a special event or any occasion in-between, Sanctuary by the Sea 3102 offers a picturesque accommodation for your next trip to Santa Rosa Beach.
Upon entering, you will find exquisite décor and furnishings, gorgeous travertine tile flooring, and a truly welcoming ambiance throughout. Two guest bedrooms can be found near the entrance, both with a queen-sized bed and large flat-screen television. Both of these guest bedrooms lead into their own private bathrooms, each with a single vanity surrounded by granite countertops and a tub/shower combination.
Down the hall, you will find the fully-equipped kitchen on your left, which include beautiful granite countertops and stainless steel Viking appliances, plenty of storage space, as well as all utensils, appliances, and cookware needed to create your favorite meals while on vacation. There’s an island in the kitchen with its own sink, as well as a Keurig coffee maker, for added convenience. The kitchen opens into the dining and living room areas, providing plenty of space for the entire family. The dining table seats up to eight people and there are two additional bar stool chairs by the kitchen’s breakfast bar.
Adjacent to the dining area is a convenient bar counter, equipped with a mini wine refrigerator, an ice machine, and extra storage. Step into the inviting living room, boasting a truly relaxing atmosphere with a large flat-screen television over a warm fireplace. Cozy up with your loved ones after a long day of soaking up the sun on the beach or exploring all that Santa Rosa Beach and Scenic Highway 30A have to offer!
Adjacent to the living room is a spacious guest bedroom with a king-sized bed and a large flat-screen television. This guest bedroom leads into its own private guest bathroom as well, complete with Jacuzzi tub, double vanity, and walk-in shower. Enjoy private access to the large, furnished balcony, which is also accessible from the living room. Sip on your morning coffee while enjoying the sunrise or kick your feet up and relax in the evenings while watching the sunset over the Gulf and coastal dune lakes. There are a full-sized washer and dryer combination as well, allowing you and your guests to pack lightly to leave plenty of space for souvenirs.
Up the stairs, you will find the large master suite with a king-sized bed, a separate comfortable couch, large flat-screen television, and its own private, en-suite master bathroom. This master bathroom offers its own oasis, with a double vanity surrounded by granite countertops, a large Jacuzzi tub, along with a capacious walk-in shower. Step out onto the spacious balcony, offering the perfect setting for a romantic getaway while taking in the stunning colors of the sunset.
Sanctuary by the Sea includes luxurious amenities beyond compare and is destined to be the premier resort in the exclusive 30A area. Three artfully-sculpted pools including waterfalls and fountains await your enjoyment. Enjoy additional amenities such as a clubhouse with a meeting area and separate video game area, two large hot tubs and seasonal gas fire pits. Appease your sports side by enjoying the virtual golf facility or relax on a rainy day in the on-site theatre room that guests may reserve. The on-site fitness facility boasts high-quality cardio equipment with personal TV’s and strength training equipment, overlooking the large lagoon-style pool. Enjoy the rare coastal dune lake located on the property where you can fish, kayak and canoe or simply take in the natural beauty of the surrounding area. The balcony is accessible from both the floor to ceiling glass doors in the living room or from the master bedroom.
Sanctuary by the Sea is located in gorgeous Santa Rosa Beach, on Scenic Highway 30A and a short distance to Grayton Beach State Park. Santa Rosa Beach offers an array of walking and biking trails along with numerous local restaurants and gorgeous scenery. Take a day trip to the popular beach communities on 30A such as Grayton Beach, Seagrove Beach, Alys Beach, and Rosemary Beach. 30A is a melting pot of wonderful culture, cuisine, and activities that can be enjoyed year-round.
Master bedroom: King-sized bed and twin sofa sleeper
Guest bedroom: King-sized bed
Guest bedroom: Queen-sized bed
Guest bedroom: Queen-sized bedRead More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Santa Rosa Beach Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 95 Laura Hamilton Blvd, Unit C1
- Santa Rosa Beach
- Florida, 32459
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Maintenance Phone: (850) 267-6980
- After Hours Phone: 877-481-8453
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday 9:00AM - 5:00PM CST
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
- Starting now until March 1st.CR 30A will be closed on Nov 12,2019 at 9:00 am for the construction of a new bridge at Alligator Lake.30A will be closed to through traffic from CR 283 to CR 83 for the duration of the bridge construction.At this time, we anticipate a construction completion date of late February.During the construction activities, vehicular traffic will need to use the detour to US 98 via CR 283 and CR 83.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.