- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Baths
- Gulf Front
- Last-Minute Offer
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 10/24/2019 - 11/29/2019Bookable Dates: 10/24/2019 - 11/22/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Sunny Winter Savings
- Promo Code: SUNSETS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2019 - 02/28/2020Bookable Dates: 10/29/2019 - 12/06/2019Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / 2 Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Free) / 1 Hour for 1 Day Only of Kayak or Paddle-board (Seasonal – Free) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
Sanctuary by the Sea 3106 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Sanctuary by the Sea 3106 was the original model unit during construction, chosen by the developers because of the spectacular views on the west wing. This 4-bedroom/4.5-bath family retreat sleeps up to 10 people. Recently redecorated in Spring of 2014 with old world rustic design, the main floor offers a comfortable open plan living room with a large stone fireplace and an inviting entertainment area with leather sectional sofa and flat screen TV with an upgraded cable package featuring Starz, Encore, and Movie on Demand. The home features upgraded 15MB wireless internet throughout. The dining table seats 10 people, and the bar counter seats an additional five people. The fully-equipped gourmet kitchen, with Viking appliances and amenities, will keep any chef happy. Two spacious upstairs master bedroom suite boasts a king size bed, one with a 75" LED television and a cozy sitting area. Both feature expansive master baths with dual sinks, oversized shower, and jetted tubs. The bunk room, with its private bathroom, sleeps four. The fourth bedroom features a luxurious queen bed. With four full bathrooms and a convenient half bath centrally located, you'll have all the conveniences you're looking for, with more luxury than you could ask for. This home is the ideal 30A Beach retreat.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Santa Rosa Beach Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 95 Laura Hamilton Blvd, Unit C1
- Santa Rosa Beach
- Florida, 32459
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: (850) 267-6980
- Maintenance Phone: (850) 267-6980
- After Hours Phone: 877-481-8453
- Office Hours: Monday - Sunday 9:00AM - 5:00PM CST
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
- Starting now until March 1st.CR 30A will be closed on Nov 12,2019 at 9:00 am for the construction of a new bridge at Alligator Lake.30A will be closed to through traffic from CR 283 to CR 83 for the duration of the bridge construction.At this time, we anticipate a construction completion date of late February.During the construction activities, vehicular traffic will need to use the detour to US 98 via CR 283 and CR 83.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.